Most people do not take much notice of the warnings, but make these oversized and convey your message in a stronger manner. These can also be used around areas where cars can scratch paintwork.
Some suggestions for using these Promotional Bumpers for advertising:
- Nightclubs and Bars in Basements – advert for drinks.
- Construction companies around building work.
- Insurance companies to all clients to promote safety.
- Petrol/ Gas stations to prevent car scratching paint.
- Parking garages as above.
- Skateboard arenas etc.. for sports people
- Readers, what other ones are we missing?