Promotional products should be integrated into every brands marketing budget. This blog will explain a selection of ways how and numerous reasons why.
Including some of our own products and supported by our ever expanding portal of real-life marketing case studies, let’s start with a few ways how promotional products can be used:
1. Gift with purchase – A brilliant way to include a promo gift within a retail environment – Kit Kat
2. On pack promotion – Promotional products can be a great on-pack item, back your product – Jameson
4. Award – Gift and give back with a premium personalised product – HSBC
7. In pack promotion – Integrate your brand with coupling promotion with your product offering – Junlebao
8. Covermount – Boost the likelihood of a purchase through attaching a promo product to packaging – Hello Kitty
10. On premise display – Inspire conversation with a brand tailored on premise display – Frutips
The question is then..
Why would I want to use promotional products for my brand?
2. Boost sales – Profit from an increase in sales with the use of gift with purchase – Jack Daniels
3. Aid with brand reputation – Work on and increase reputation with the power of promo gifts – M&M’s
5. Add value – Further the value of your product offering with the use of premium promo products – Louis Roye
6. Door Opener – Initiate contact and get things rolling with the use of custom branded products – Paul Lafayet
7. Add Incentive – Increase incentive for a consumer to purchase and or opt for your service – Coca Cola
9. Encourage a movement – Kick start a movement with branded and customisable promotional products – Drones
10. Back your mantra – Support your brands purpose and perception the right way – Overland
We have significant experience in product design, product sourcing and product manufacturing. At ODM we can help you utilise your 2016 marketing budget . Contact us to find out how we can help. If your interested in gift with purchase, or a POS display we have comprehensive and ever-expanding portals dedicated to this on our website.