Here we see 2 promos by Veuve Clicquot and Moet and Chandon. At the price of HKD $330 would get you a gift box while topping up with an additional $50 gets you an Ice Bucket. Now, which is worth the money?
Comparing the prices stated, customers will top up a small sum of money to get this promotional gift as compared to the gift box. This gift with purchase will be very useful for consumers as they can get their drinks chilled conveniently. Instead of making a separate purchase, this promotional item would encourage them to buy this item. This gift could also be used over and over again, which is a form of advertising for your brand too.
Customers would usually compare prices to determine if the price is worth the purchase. As shown above, promotional products would make a very big difference as it adds value to the main item.
For more related posts…
- Duty Free Promo- Case Study at HKIA
- Mars “M” Brella- Wise usage of Promotional Gifts
- POS Display: Case study on what not to do
- Soup Case Study- On Pack Promotion & Redemption
- Chopard Promo Case Study
- Dunkin Donuts Case Study
- Fosters Beer Promo Case Study
- Promo Gifts with Fragrances Case Study
- Haagen Dazs Case Study: Strategic use of promo products
- Air Asia Case Study
- Umbrella Case Study