Promotional stress toys are a brilliant example of a timeless promotional product. Whatever industry your brand belongs to PU toys are a superb product, and an excellent way to utilise your 2016 marketing budget.
The major reason why stress toys are a great promotional product is due to their complete customisability:
- Shapes and sizes. Moulds can be created and adapted to meet your brands needs and wants.
- Prints. There are numerous ways to print on pu toys; screen printing, hand painting or sticker imprinting to name a few. This is a superb advantage and can ensure that your brand gets noticed the right way.
- Colours. Brand themes are crucial. PU toys enable an assurance that your pantone colours can be matched perfectly.
Benefits of using promotional stress toys
There are countless benefits of using promotional stress toys, here are a few:
- Get Recognised. This is a brilliant way to get your brand out there and further brand recognition.
- Inspire conversation. If integrating your brands logo or mantra this can be a great way to generate some postive word of mouth, and increase brand awareness.
- Increase sales. If offered as a gift with purchase stress toys can help add value and increase the likelihood of an impulse purchase.
- Give back! This can be the perfect way to give back with the use of a promotional or corporate gift.
Overall, the benefits of using promotional toys are endless. They are a timeless promotional product that can significantly help give the boost your brand deserves.
If you are interested in this product in particular, be sure to use the below product code when asking for a quotation!
ODM – 342
Here at ODM we have significant experience in product design, product sourcing and product manufacturing. If you’re interested in gift with purchase, or a POS display we have comprehensive and ever-expanding portals dedicated to this on our website. Feel free to contact us to learn more about promotional products or let us assist you in coming up with some new and innovative ways to promote your brand.
Here are three stress toy case studies that may spark some interest: