Beauty company Sisters Beauty Pro are using a social media giveaway in order to promote their products. In this example, they are offering a free power bank for everyone who ‘likes’ their Facebook page. Using a promotional gift to obtain a ‘like’ or a ‘follow’ on social media can have number of positive effects on your business. This blog will highlight precisely what these are.
Why is a social media giveaway a good marketing idea?
- Increased Sales: When customers follow your business, they are more likely to buy from you when they need the products you sell. Social media gives you the opportunity to constantly give them incentives to buy. By boosting or promoting a giveaway posts to your audience as well, you can really increase your business revenues.
- Sustained brand awareness: Liking or following your company provides customers with a constant exposure to your brand. Through this, it keeps your company’s name in front of other potential buyers. As a result, social media can achieve sustained levels of awareness over other advertising channels. This in turn ensures that a brand or message is constantly seen and remembered.
- Engagement: Positive engagement with the customer base can really lead to improved reputation. Social media allows brands and users to interact freely and quickly. The brand takes on a personal role and becomes a member of a conversation. Resulting exposure can develop a quality brand image.
- Cost effective: Social media marketing is one of the most affordable ways to promote your business, especially for small businesses. Meaning that in terms of monetary investment, you can do a lot with a small budget. This in turn can save funds in order to provide a giveaway or gift with purchase item.
- Potential outreach: Social media allows you to reach a new audience locally and globally. It offers that chance to increase your audience base, as marketing in specific areas can only reach so far. Moreover, reaching into new areas can increase word of mouth distribution between people.
Linking a giveaway to social media can you open your business to all of these potential benefits. It helps to create loyal and informed customers for you to target.
Whether you want to create brand awareness, build relationships or drive new sales, you can work towards them with a social media giveaway. Need a promotional gift idea to help drive your social media presence?
Here at ODM, we have significant experience in product design, sourcing and manufacturing. We can help you utilise your 2016 marketing budget in an effective manner. Be sure to check out our ever-expanding gift with purchase and in store display portals in order to find some more similar case studies.
Here are some more blogs on social media that you may be interested in: