Isn’t it magical when a POS promotion gets people sharing? This Facebook unit was shown at a technology event in Macau. Even with no staff coaxing you to stop by, it is still able to capture your attention. What’s interesting is that this POS Display is a great success regardless of how vintage or modern the structure is. If your curiosity lies in the latter, though, check out this kaleidoscope display.
The first thing we should highlight is how impressive the frame looks. The metal stand seems both sturdy and luxurious with its black paint. The vessel for the six main mirrors that make the display possible is well-built too.
Because it is a customized kaleidoscope, the cool shapes and designs are on the back wall. This plan gives people ample space to stand in the middle of the two and experiment with different facial expressions. With the illusion of your face being inside the structure, you can take many amazing pictures.
Without a doubt, the life-sized structure is suitable for indoor advertising. Since you are able to control the lighting in a store, the individuals wanting to capture photos won’t need to apply additional brightness. The setting will save them from standing under the rain as well if ever it suddenly pours.
Lastly, it offers a brand-new experience to consumers as not all companies use a kaleidoscope display for promotion. Despite the fact that they can’t take home this marketing gift, their multiple images with it will be able to satisfy them. The design will, therefore, stay in their memory for a long time.
Where can you use a kaleidoscope display?
- Product Launch. When you have a visual point of sale, word of mouth extends to the online world. The number of potential customers who’ll be reached by the news about your advertising merchandise will greatly increase.
- Company Anniversary. Regardless of the type of establishment you’re running, employees will give this display two thumbs up. The celebration won’t end without every single attendee taking a photo with this structure. Furthermore, it may boost your network if they use it as a profile picture in their social media accounts.
- Branding Campaign. The setup won’t be complete without a solid background wall. The central point already has a design, so it isn’t necessary to fill the other parts with colors and overwhelm customers. What you can do, however, is add hashtags for consumers to post with their snaps. When you do this accordingly, brand activation won’t be hard.
A kaleidoscope display is an eye-catching promo that only a bold and daring brand can pull off. It is very different from the cardboard POS ones that you see in a store and can immediately entice the high-end crowd.
Constructing a Kaleidoscope Display:
lf you are looking to construct your own Mega Sized Kaleidoscope Display, here are some of the key components to consider.
- Kaleidescope Body with internal mirrors.
- Round Image on the back (option: connected to a motor) to keep display moving. This key for video. A wall on which to mount Backing
- Metal or other material stands. Wooden surround could be an option for something more permanent.
- Don’t forget logistics to get these to and from venues.
Here are the sketches that were done by our design team:
Talk to our experienced design team for some additional help and guidance. They will be able to provide you with multiple unique ideas for you to wow your audience!
Along with specialised designers, our team will be able to walk you through the course and ensure it’d be a breeze. Assisting you every step of the way, we’d love for you to enjoy the process as much as we do.
I’ll leave it to you now to contact ODM once you’re ready to make a bold advertising move. Good luck!
More Kaleidoscope Ideas:
Seeking a unique and cost-effective promotion to raise your brand awareness? Custom kaleidoscopes are the way to go! They can be used as great gifts for giveaways and boost your brand awareness. What are kaleidoscopes? Why should you use custom promotional kaleidoscope for your business? How does benefit your brand? Click here to find out more:
It is simple to design your very own custom kaleidoscopes, and we will be able to design it exactly the way you’d like it. Amazing and innovative kaleidoscopes don’t have to be expensive as well. As long as the right sources and manufacturers are found, designing and creating your own kaleidoscope will be a breeze.
Stay impressed with more unique POS displays below:
POS Displays are very important – they can make or break your promotion. Therefore, brands are willing to invest time and money into making their very own POS Displays. Here is an example by L’Occitane en Provence. We talked all about their promotional displays and why we love it! Check it out:
Krusovice took the centre-stage with their unique and eye-catching POS display for beer. Not only they have strategically positioned their POS Display to allow maximum brand exposure, but they are also able to successfully create interest for their beer products – find out why in this blog:
Many wine displays that we see today are simple wine coolers to keep to wine cool. It is important to keep the wines chill while showcasing your products to consumers. But how do we do a better job at that? How can we further wow our audience with fun and interesting wine bottle displays? Click here to find out more: