Isn’t it magic when a POS promotion gets people sharing? This Facebook unit was shown at a technology event in Macau. Even with no staff coaxing you to stop by it is a great success. What’s interesting is that it takes place regardless of how vintage or modern the structure is. If your curiosity lies in the latter, though, check out this kaleidoscope display.
The first thing we should highlight is how impressive the frame looks. The metal stand seems both sturdy and luxurious with its black paint. The vessel for the six main mirrors that make the display possible is well-built too.
Because it is a customized kaleidoscope, the cool shapes and designs are on the back wall. This plan gives people ample space to stand in the middle of the two and experiment with different facial expressions. With the illusion of your face being inside the structure, you can take many amazing pictures.
The life-sized structure is suitable for indoor advertising, without a doubt. You can control the lighting in a store, so the individuals wanting to capture photos won’t need to apply additional brightness. The setting will save them from standing under the rain as well, if ever it suddenly pours.
Lastly, it offers a brand-new experience to consumers as not all companies promote with it. Despite the fact that they can’t take home this marketing gift, their multiple images with it are enough. The design will, therefore, stay in their memory for a long time.
Where can you use a kaleidoscope display?
- Product Launch. When you have a visual point of sale, word of mouth extends to the online world. The number of potential customers who’ll be reached by the news about your advertising merchandise will greatly increase.
- Company Anniversary. Regardless of the type of establishment you’re running, the employees will give this display two thumbs up. The celebration won’t end without every single attendee taking a photo with this structure. If they use it as a profile picture in their social media accounts, it may boost your network.
- Branding Campaign. The setup won’t be complete without the solid background wall. The central point already has a design, so it isn’t necessary to fill the other parts with colors. What you can do, however, is add hashtags for the consumers to post with their snaps. When you do this accordingly, brand activation won’t be hard.
Building a kaleidoscope display is an eye-catching promo that only a daring brand can pull off. It is very different from the cardboard POS ones that you see in a store and can immediately entice the high-end crowd.
Stay impressed with more unique POS displays below:
- Wine Cooler – Premium POS Display Idea
- Exciting POS Display for Beer – Used By Krusovice
- Bicycle POS Display – L’Occitane Promotional Strategy
Constructing a Kaleidescope Display
lf you are looking to construct your own Mega Sized Kaleidescope Display here are some of the key components to consider. Talk to our design team for some additional help and guidance.
- Kaleidescope Body with internal mirrors.
- Round Image on the back (option: connected to motor) to keep display moving. This key for video. Wall on which to mount Backing
- Metal or other material stand. Wooden surround could be an option for something more permanent.
- Don’t forget logistics to get these to and from venues.
I’ll leave it to you now to contact ODM once you’re ready to make a bold advertising move. Good luck!