Prudential RideLondon, the largest annual cycling event in London, has always been a great venue for charities to promote their advocacy. One of the participants is UK-based charity Breast Cancer Care. Armed with various cancer awareness merchandise, the organization cheered on participants supporting their cause. Here is a link to our teams selection with top 20 giveaway ideas for breast cancer.
Breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer among women. Despite the availability of treatments and facilities, many still remain undiagnosed.
There is a strong need to educate the masses about breast cancer- the symptoms, treatment, stigma and how to cope with it. What better way to spread spread information about this deadly disease than to use promotional giveaways? For example Prudential RideLondon gave away T-shirts and banging stick at the event.
Breast Cancer Care made a bold a statement with their pink and orange cancer awareness merchandise. Pink feather flags and banners, t-shirts, and inflatable clappers stood out in the crowd.
But did you know that there are many other colours which represent different types of disease? Various colours are a great way to raise awareness and express solidarity without saying a word. Take a look at the pins below:
How does Cancer awareness merchandise ideas help promote the cause?
- Railing Banners: “Old school” but it is still as effective as other information dissemination media today. Banners are very sturdy, making them great for outdoor advertising. Whatever you print on it will stay for months, even years. Motorists and pedestrians can easily see your branding from afar.
- Feather Flag: Ideal for outdoor marketing, this product has a stand that keeps it upright. No need to tie it up. The flag offers ample space for printing your logo. It’s easy on the eyes and effective. Put it in a place where people can easily see it to enhance brand recall.
- Branded T-Shirts: It’s an effective promotional product to reinforce your advocacy. Customizing it will increase your brand exposure. The key is to choose the right color and font to make an eye-catching statement. Breast Cancer Care chose orange shirt with white font. It’s neat and the text is easy to read.
- Inflatable Clapper Sticks: Clapper sticks are lightweight and easy to use. They are perfect for both indoor and outdoor gathering. It’s great for concerts, sporting events, and music fest. This gives your brand greater exposure.
- Awareness Lapel Badges: Cancer awareness ribbons are simple yet powerful promotional giveaway. AIDS awareness campaign also use ribbons to educate the masses. Use different colors to effectively send your message to your audience. For example, pink for breast cancer awareness, red for blood cancer awareness.
- Bags: Branded bags can help in faster information dissemination. Because people can use it for school, corporate events, and every day activities, it boosts brand visibility and brand recall.
Other Useful Items:
- Key Chain: Another “old school” yet effective medium. They don’t have much overt branding so anyone can use them every day. It’s useful and flexible, as students, professionals, young, and old can use them. Like bags, it can communicate your message effectively.
- Tumbler or Mug: Its practical value makes it an effective promo giveaway. You can print your logo or slogan on the shiny surface to make your brand stand out.
- Notebooks: This product offer great promotional potential. People are more likely to bring them to school or office because it’s useful. This adds perceived value to your brand.
Whatever your advocacy is, these promotional products are effective tools to spread information.