For the past month, Total – one of the world’s major oil and gas company, has been giving away road safety kits to motorists who were having a night stop over at their gas stations along highways in France.
This promotional gift compromises of:
- A safety jacket
- A breathalyser kit
- A book with advices about road safety
- A free Jacques Vabre coffee voucher
This campaign reflects well on Total as they are seen taking care of their customers as well as their safety. By doing so, the company is creating a positive brand image of themselves and this would definitely lead to repeat sales of their services.
On the other hand, Total could offer these handy items in a small plastic container that can be easily kept in car or motorcycle boots.
The firm could also print their logo on this container or on the safety jacket to ensure brand recall and visibility in the long run. There are different ways to brand a safety jacket and these could include embroidery, foil stamping or silk screen printing.
Did you find this article interesting? Are you interested in handing out safety kits as a promotional gifts too?
You can also read our others blogs related to this subject :
- Traffic Road Cones as promotional displays
- Promotion Ideas for World Red Cross & World Crescent Day
- Centrum GWP promo – First Aid Kit
- Full first aid kit for your Promotion
- Combining a road safety message with promotions