Candles are used everywhere for many different reasons, whether it’s to set the ambiance, relax or the if electricity has gone out. Branded candles will definitely come in handy, especially as many people are using them for aromatherapy as the oils and extracts are soothing and good for the well-being. They can be designed in a variety of forms, with a range of materials to create different colours, textures, and smells to heighten the senses. Other types of candles include a soy candle, promo scented candle set, a candle light with LED and luxury candle box set. This blog will explore why branded candles and fragrance diffusers are excellent promotional products.
Reasons Why You Need Branded Candles:
- Set the Ambiance: Achieve the atmosphere you’re looking for and create an aesthetically pleasing home or work environment.
- Functionality: A candle has the ability to light up spaces to set the right vibe or if the electricity is not working. This makes it a useful product to use in a range of circumstances.
- Advertising and Design Flexibility: There is a lot of free space on a candle or the cup it is placed in to advertise the brand logo, name or designs. Get creative with different colours and ideas like in these images.
- GWP: Branded candles can also be used as a gift with purchase to motivate customers to make a purchase. This makes it an added incentive and appeals to the public.
- Reusable: LED candles are reusable, more so than the others as it keeps the same shape and form instead of the wax melting. Even then, candles can be reused depending on the size as bigger candles last longer.
Check Out These Fragrance Diffusers:
These fragrance diffusers are also great products due to the fact that no fire or heat is needed which makes it a great alternative to candles. The scented sticks absorb the aroma from oils which make it long lasting and give a luxurious touch. The bottle can be customised by the brand.
Would your customers prefer branded candles or fragrance diffusers? What type of scents would you pick to represent your brand? Which designs would you choose to cover the candle packaging or cups?
At ODM, we have our in-house design team; Mindsparkz who are brilliant at coming up with innovative and creative ideas. Please quote the product code (2765 and 2766) for the items you are interested in. There is a code at the top of each picture, refer to this four digit number when contacting our offices in China or Vietnam. For other products with a light feature which may be suitable for your brands, check out the following: a bottle glorifier light, LED stickers for beverages, and premium selfie ring light.
Here Are Some Relevant Blogs:
These child-friendly fireless lights are easy and efficient to use. It uses SMD LED light bulbs which keeps the light shining. Just blow the candle to turn it on and off! Perfect for outdoors and less hazardous too.
Yves saint Laurent offered their very own luxury promotional gift with a purchase candle in Russia. Check out their blog here:
For birthday celebrations, this digital numerical candle is a modern product. The number can be set anywhere between 0-9 and can be reused after washing to reset the number for next year.
A lighter can also be a good gift. Check out San Miguel’s motorbike themed lighter as a GWP which reflects their brand image.
Custom light up cups are an ideal promo product for food and beverage companies. The light will help entice customers to come and take a look.