Choosing the right promotional products can be tough if the initial research is not done properly. How to achieve maximum return from the chosen promotional products?
You may wish to consider the following questions as a guide to a more successful and efficient method of choosing promotional products.
- Who is your target? Existing or new customers, Internal staff, Public.
- What type of promotion is it? Long term or short term promotion.
- What is the objective of this promotion? To Reward customers, Create strong brand image, Encourage customers revisits, New product launch, Campaigns and etc..
- What is the promotional product desired impression? Packaging/Logo/High perceived value, simple, useful, multifunctional..
- What is the message that you want to bring across? New inventions, Company anniversary, Festive, Motto and etc
- What is your budget and how many recipients? Define how much you can spend and if appropriate method you could use to limit your budget. Fix fee promotions etc.. Estimate the number of recipients you want to reach with this budget.
- How will the products reach your clients? PWP, GWP, IRC/MIR, on-pack (other mechanisms).
If you have the answers to the questions above our Mindsparkz Brainstorming team can help you. Other key items to consider are:
- the impact of packaging on promotional products . This is a strong mechanism for driving up perceived value.
- if promotion is to go out to high number of recipients work with our designers and maybe even open a mould to make a unique promo.
- What are your competitors doing on your home market.
- What are others doing in other markets – contact ODM for advice or search our blog according to your themes.
Check out some of these popular promotional products
With the Christmas holidays soon approaching, we have the perfect custom promotional product for you; Custom Branded Snow Globes! These are great for gift with purchase promotions, branded corporate giveaways, or as a purchase with purchase promotion!
Tote bags are another excellent promotional product idea. Cost-effective, they are highly useful, attractive and provide an excellent opportunity for branding. Read this blog to find out why they are such a great investment!
For a more unique promotional product, check out this 3D glass cube. These are perfect for conventions and trade show marketing. They give a high-end feel that is sure to boost your brand awareness!
Consumers are getting more and more aware about environmental awareness, leading to an increased demand for eco-friendly products. Check out this example; a stationery set made completely out of recycled materials!