We love this practical on pack offer! What better way to entice your customers than offering complimentary gifts? Radox have done just that as we have recently spotted in a UK store. The personal hygiene care company has included this stylish complimentary decanter to go with their ‘muscle soak’ products. We think Promotional Merchandise Ideas and On-pack promotions are a great technique for boosting sales and maintaining customer loyalty to your brand.
Other Promotional Merchandise Ideas for Personal Care Brands we have particularly enjoyed:
– Dove was offering of a free branded bath towel with each purchase of their ‘Damage Repair Pack’ :
– Heathcote and Ivory were offering a free nail file with each purchase of their hand personal care kits:
– This on pack promo provided by L’Occitane
Why Promotional Merchandise Ideas are good to consider when wanting to enhance your business:
– Boost Sales: This unique quality can be derived from either your brand, or the quality of your on pack offer. If you can offer a gift that is complimentary to the product you are selling, it enhances the value of the purchase. This gives more reason for customers to purchase.
– Practicality: The gift will be useful to store the product in. A plastic container for bath salts is a great gift as it is both practical and visually pleasing.
– Enhancing Customer Loyalty: Offering customers something complimentary will enhance customer loyalty with your brand as they will as though they are getting something back. Particularly in the case of this dispenser, customers are likely to buy more of the bath salts when they run out to ensure this complimentary gift with purchase does not go to waste.
– Low Cost – High Results: The low production cost makes this on pack promotion gift a highly sought after one. For the aforementioned benefits this plastic complimentary dispenser is certainly cost effective for Radox company. Cheap promotional items will therefore bring high results.
Have these Promotional Merchandise Ideas inspired you to provide a gift with purchase or on-pack promotion? Many companies choose to make use of on pack promos to help attract and retain more customers. A gift with purchase is by far the best advertising method as consumers are naturally attracted to promotions.
At ODM, we have significant experience in design and manufacturing. If you are looking to make a complimentary decanter or gift with purchase in general, then please get in touch with us today!
You may also enjoy:
Complimentary soap decanter or complimentary Strongbow glass – which would you prefer?
We love this idea by Oreo!
More on pack promo ideas
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why should I offer promotional merchandise?
In today’s modern business environment with so many strong competitors in every industry, brands are finding it harder and harder to stand out from the crowd and attract customers. Hence, offering promotional merchandise with the purchase of your products will make customers notice your brand and pick it over others who don’t offer such promotions. Thus, look at promotional merchandise as an investment that will pay off in the future.
What are some examples of promotional merchandise?
The possibilities are endless when it comes to promotional merchandise. With so many items to choose from, it’s up to you for which merchandise you want to incorporate into your promotion. It all depends on your budget, expectations, needs, and wants.
How can I incorporate promotional merchandise into my marketing?
There are many ways to include promotional merchandise into your marketing. Popular methods include on pack promotions, gift with purchase promotions, purchase with purchase promotions, in pack promos, branded corporate giveaways and even free gift promotions. Which method you should choose depends on your marketing budget and goals.