If you’re looking for fresh ways to improve your visual merchandising then paper art is always a great way to add flair to your display. And, to ensure high-quality output, it’s necessary to work with an experienced paper art designer.
With a professional paper art designer, you can be sure to achieve the desired results within the specified time and price. Often, paper art is low-priced but the designs are high quality and that will certainly set you apart from competitors.
As you can see from the above picture, designers can create small and life-size paper artworks. For large designs, it takes about 2 hours to make while simpler designs are faster to create.
In addition, you have a wide range of designs to choose from, so the designs are not just limited to flowers and plants.
Paper Art Designer: Why Invest in Paper Art Marketing
- Eco-Friendly – paper is recyclable and eco-friendly. After the event, decorations can be recycled instead of just dumping it away. As a result, event attendees will then see your company in a positive light. They will see your brand as one that cares for the environment and those who support green marketing will definitely would want to support your company. So not only does it boost brand image, but it also inspire customer loyalty.
- Cost-Effective – Paper is a material that is easy to obtain. Moreover, it is affordable. Thus, you can cut back on your marketing budget while still providing the best quality product by highlighting the design and aesthetics.
- Dedication – Intricate designs showcase the amount of dedication put by the paper art designer in creating the work piece.
Application of Marketing Idea
- Corporate Events – These custom paper designs are suited to be displayed for team-building events, appreciation dinners, product launches, business dinners. Organizers can get a pretty paper art design backdrop for photo booths or even a simple decor on the tables. You can also get the designers to come up with a specially crafted paper design handicraft to be given out to all guests as corporate souvenirs.
- In-store Display: Spice up your in-store marketing display by adding intricately crafted paper art. Perfect for just about any type of product, the props could really give more depth and texture to your visual merchandising, something 2D displays- such as poster and banners – cannot provide.
- Outdoor Advertising: If you’re going to use them for outdoor advertising, paper art decors are only ideal for short promo runs and events. Prolonged exposure to the elements will definitely affect the color and ultimately damage the artwork.
Work With Us
Overall, even if your marketing budget is low, there are still many ways you can outshine competitors. This is by adopting a more simple yet creative way to entice customers to trust your brand.
At ODM, we have vast experience in the industry, specializing in product designing and manufacturing high-quality promotional products, packaging, and POS display units. We can certainly provide you with design services as our dedicated team of product designers at Mindsparkz will certainly help you with product brainstorming session in your next marketing campaign.
If you like this idea, feel free to send us an inquiry today! Product code is 2399.
Custom Paper Straws For Eco-Friendly Promotions:
Customized Wrapping Paper For Holiday Season:
Customized Paper Wallet Instead of Leather: