Nickelodeon is a popular American TV network that airs children and teen-oriented shows. As part of their marketing strategy, the network gave away awesome gifts to booth visitors during Brand Licensing Europe 2017. Each TV merchandise design is carefully selected and printed on their promo gifts.
With so many existing children TV shows today, the battle for viewership ratings has steadily increased. Thus, the trade show has become an ideal venue for the network to promote their current programs such as Paw Patrol, Sunny Day, and Nella the Princess Knight.
They used badges, colorful hair ties and key caps as trade show giveaways. TV merchandise designs include Jojo Siwa, Trinket- Nella’s unicorn, Sunny, Chase, and many more.
TV Show Merchandise Ideas by Nickelodeon
Below are some of their merchandise and why they are ideal for trade shows.
- Badges: They stuck the promotional badges on the booth so that visitors can have convenient access to the merchandise. Visitors are free to get a badge and take it home. Kids can pin them on their school bags, shirts, or ID lanyard holders.
Small and large companies love using badges for their brand campaign because they are cost-effective and mass production is fast and easy. But did you know that you can also transform this item into something more impressive? The below example is a 2-in-1 badge and music player. It also features controls for playing music.
- Key caps: The key cap featured Paw Patrol’s Chase. Because people use this item every day, it makes it easy for recipients to keep the TV character in mind. Full color design makes it more appealing to visitors.
Like badges, key caps and keychains make fantastic trade show marketing gifts. Companies can mass produce them and reach thousands of visitors/prospective clients without having to spend huge amount of money. Moreover, recipients can use these promo products after the trade fair.
- Hair Ties: Hair ties with Sunny Day design is a good example of TV merchandise design. Sunny is a hairdresser and owns a salon. The product resonates with the character, thus making stronger impact on their target audience.
What makes an effective TV merchandise design?
- Recognizable: Are they easy to recognize? Is the print clear? This is important because your design can make or break your brand campaign.
- Functionality: Most people want products that are practical. Nickelodeon’s badges, hair ties, and key chains are all functional and appealing. Customers will likely to keep these promotional products.
- Materials: High quality materials ensure durability and quality. You want your products to be sturdy so that recipients can use them for years to come. Moreover, knowing your materials will allow for easier customization.
If you need help with designing merchandise, rely on ODM. We work hand in hand with the talented designers of Mindsparkz team. We can deliver high quality designs that are in line with your vision. Contact us today!
Related Merchandise Design Blogs:
Discover various trade show giveaways with strong cultural meaning. This one from “Visit Korea” is a good example of a well-designed gift- it’s beautiful and informative at the same time!
If you’re looking for useful trade show giveaways that will fit your budget, then these gift ideas will be perfect!
Attract more booth visitors with these awesome giveaways:
Check out also these merchandise design ideas from HKTDC