Coffee is a cupboard staple for many people. Adding a tempting free branded coffee tumbler, Nescafe are increasing their appeal to customers who search for in demand designer goods. In England Nescafe are also currently offering a promotion for Nescafe Gold.
- Packaging – By using basic, gold packaging to emphasise Nescafe’s high end reputation whilst highlighting the promotion, allowing the branded tumbler to catch the eye of potential customers. This is enables the product to sell itself based mainly on the look of the product.
- Regular Consumers – The promotion is relevant to the brand as Nescafe sells a variety of coffee. A free tumbler will appeal to many of Nescafe’s regular customers. Making it easy for them to market the promotion of the free tumbler. It is a product that many coffee drinkers would find useful in their day to day routine, such as commuting to work.
- New Consumer Audience – This unique promotion would also catch the eye of environmental supporters as the reusable, stylish yet practical free tumbler will reduce the need for disposable cups. This could attract a new, wider consumer audience to Nescafe’s brand.
- Location – Having the product located at the end of an aisle allows the Nescafe promotion to stand out against their more regular products. The size of the product, in comparison to the others, is impressive. This will make shoppers feel like they are getting better value for their money, making them more likely to purchase the product. The location at the end of the aisle means that shoppers who are not necessarily looking for coffee or nescafe products will notice it.
- Advertising – The promotion is cost effective for the company due to it being a free form of advertising. Individuals who purchase the product and use it in public will be promoting the Nescafe brand for free.
Overall , the promotion is cleverly designed by Nescafe not only appeal to their regular consumers. But also to reach out to a wider range of prospective shoppers. However, the appearance of the product upholds the high end reputation that centres around Nescafe’s brand.
Improvements on Branded Coffee Tumbler
- Having ‘Barista’ looks stylish on the tumbler. But does not necessarily promote the brand, as well as having Nescafe on it may which could be easily fixed by incorporating the brand name on the tumbler. If done it could significantly increase the amount of sales that the company would receive though cost effective advertising.
- It may also be beneficial to have a separate stand for the promotion. This would focus on the promotion. Simply adding more signs about the promotion would really increase the attention of it within the shop.
Learn about Manufacturing
Check out our blog on manufacturing ceramic mugs to understand our processes and your options.
Why Chose ODM Promotional Products
At the ODM group we have over 15 years of experience within the area of promotional products. Our close relationship with factories in China allows us to assure that the best designs and quality are available through our services to meet your requirements. We will involve you within the whole process, starting from our brainstorming to the final stages of sourcing and delivery.
Keep scrolling for more amazing brand promotions –
Great Bluetooth speakers.
GWP in store.
More promo gifts
More related Promotional Product Posts