Spanish sparkling wine influencers Tavasa have been seen to advocate the customized wine bottles movement with these glowing, lava-lamp style bottles.
This superb in store display is a fantastic way to attract the eye of a potential consumer. With five different colours on show, it’s a brilliantly innovative way to differentiate flavours and attract certain colour-orientated customers
Customized drinks bottles are used regularly by the best of brands, here are a few of our favourites:
- Rastignac Cognac Eiffel Tour inspired bottle
- Foldable drinks bottle
- Innovative bottle glorifier
- Branded bottle neck tag
The question is, how is this relevant to your brand?
How Customized Wine Bottles can help boost your brand:
- To be different! Brands have been proven to be rewarded better when advertising out of the ordinary, and this use of a promotional product is definitely a method to do so.
- Get people talking. This is a great way to get people to talk about your brand and increase word-of-mouth. Bottle shapes can be very mundane. Spicing it up and thinking innovatively can significantly help getting your brand talked about in a positive way.
- Increase Brand Awareness. You can be sure that using customized drinks bottles will significantly help getting the brand out there and noticed, no matter what the method. Brand recognition is essential for any brand, and this can be a great way to differentiate yourself in the saturated drinks market.
- Stimulate sales. This can be a great way to increase sales due to it adding a considerable amount of value to the initial product offering. It pushes the boundaries of customized bottles and therefore can be a great way to provide incentive for a potential consumer.
We have significant experience in product design, product sourcing and product manufacturing. At ODM we can help you utilise your 2016 marketing budget . Contact us to find out how we can help. If your interested in gift with purchase, or a POS display we have comprehensive and ever-expanding portals dedicated to this on our website.