Sony Entertainment’s marketing team pushes the boundaries on their God of War III collector edition pack. The repackaged edition, known as the “Ultimate Edition” could be yours for only $100. This hefty edition maximizes the full potential of a custom retail packaging. This God of War III merchandise is neatly packed in a custom case. Its intricate design feels like it’s straight out from the game; Bespoke art on all sides, including the top. Frankly, the box looks and feels amazing. But of course, let’s not forget the “treasure” that is inside.
Why do we like this collector edition of God of War III?
This limited edition of this game contains more than the usual game. The following are some of the best features of this pack.
- Exclusive collectibles High-End Sculpted Replica of Pandora’s Box
- Limited-Edition God of War Art Book featuring exclusive art, content, and interview
Also, this pack comes with an all – exclusive downloadable digital content from Sony. Below are the available contents for this edition.
- God of War Combat Arena that contains an exclusive environment and seven challenges
- Premium Kratos Skin
- Dominus God of War: Unearthing the Legend Franchise Documentary. This is a full-length movie documentary that depicts the history of the God of War franchise
- God of War Trilogy Soundtrack – God of War, II, and III scores from the game (digital download). •
- Lastly, the God of War: Blood and Metal EP – a heavy metal homage that features the original music inspired by God of War (digital download).
How important is the packaging aspect of a collector edition?
This limited edition collector item commands a higher selling price. And to further increase the price point, Sony creates a jaw-dropping packaging. Sony’s packaging is unique and desirable. Truthfully, the box packaging lived up to the value of the item inside. As with many collectible items, the packaging holds an important point of the item’s value. People want to boast their collector edition hence the packaging is really important.
Well, this doesn’t only apply to collectible items, this is also for regular marketing gifts or products. Check out the great packaging from Oreo.
Overall, the packaging is really important for personalized promotional and marketing gift items. So, if you’re planning to create a good packaging, feel free to contact the ODM team anytime. We are always ready to answer all your marketing and manufacturing queries.
Another great packaging ideas that you might find interesting:
If you want to wow your customers, why not try this bamboo-based packaging.
This unique wine packaging emits a classy vibe that is great for your brand promotion
Lastly, Oreo’s interesting food packaging!