HSBC (Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) has recently launched PayMe, a P2P payments service that allows clients to pay and transfer money online. And as part of their promotional efforts, HSBC is offering logo promotional items to their clients.
Logo Promotional Items by HSBC PayMeThere were branded mobile pouches, notebooks, tabletop display and stickers. We love the fact that they used their signature color and branded each product with their logo.
Rewarding clients with something that they can use everyday helps enhance your brand exposure. And with your logo on each product, you’ll be able to create top-of-mind awareness. That’s why PayMe offered their customers with practical items they can use for their business and everyday personal life.
As business owners, you want to make sure that you’re getting the most out of your marketing gifts and branded promotional gifts. HSBC PayMe’s logo promotional items are excellent examples of effective use of branded merchandise to raise awareness about your new product/services. And here are some things we like about their current promotion.
Logo Promotional Items: What We Like About HSBC PayMe’s Marketing Strategy:
- Branded Notebooks: One of the most popular client gift items, custom notebooks are practical and customizable. Branding the front part is a simple way to promote your brand inside the workplace and beyond. The key to an effective notebook promotion is to make the cover really appealing to the customers. Additional functionality, such as built-in power bank and USB port, will be appreciated by office workers as this will help boost their efficiency. We have previously covered about smart notebooks here at ODM and here’s one of our favorites.
This emergency charging notebook is a 3-in-1 product. Meaning, it’s no ordinary notebook. It has three USB ports for charging smartphones. This way, customers won’t have to worry about their battery life while working on a project in the office or at school.
- Branded Mobile Pouch: The logo pouch is made out of a soft material so it can keep mobile devices scratch-free. It also doubles as a card holder. With the logo on the front, the brand is able to gain tremendous brand exposure at no additional cost.
- Stickers: PayMe also offers branded stickers. They are perfect for personal and business use. Establishments that accept payments through PayMe can put these stickers up at the checkout counter or table displays to inform their customers they are accepting online payments. Or just decorate a blank wall with these cute decorative stickers.
- Table Display: Another item that caught our attention is their table display. Great for counters and tables, this would make great addition for business establishments such as coffee shops, hotels, and restaurants. Instead of using a poster to announce that your business accepts online payments thru PayMe, you can just display this item at your counter or table.
Other Promotional Items that Caught Our Eyes
- Matching POS Display: Their custom POS display matches with their brand design. The red-white combination is a nod to their brand color. Not only does it give off a warm, welcoming vibe, but it also stimulate customers to take action. No wonder red is the favorite color of many popular brands.
- QR Code: With the emergence of smartphones and QR Codes, online registrations became easier. Just scan the code and voila! Customers can now log on to the website they wish to visit. And with PayMe’s QR code, lients will be able to process their registration without having to queue at any HSBC bank. This ensures faster transaction and the information gathered can be used to help the company improve their online services.
PayMe’s promotional strategy is a success. Combining the power of traditional marketing tools and new technology makes it possible for HSBC to reach more people. The logo promotional items will serve as a tangible reminder of their great experience with the brand.
So, if you are in need of logo promotional items for your business, get in touch with The ODM Team. Our merchandisers and product designers are here to help you out. We have years of experience in the promotional product industry so you can expect us to deliver high-quality and effective custom promotional giveaways for business, POS display units, and custom branded packaging.
For more company gift ideas, do check out some awesome blogs below!
Branded Promotional Product Ideas:
Here are awesome custom product ideas from HSBC used to decorate their office. The design and color scheme made brought a cohesive look and feel in the office.
Check out these awesome merchandise from Broadway and HSBC. Customers will get these promotional gifts once they signed up for membership:
HSBC partnered with Adidas for this excellent GWP bag reward. Here’s why we love thhis promotioal strategy:
This gold plated souvenir from HSBC is an excellent example of a how to use high-end promotional products for client retention. The item serves as an exclusive souvenir from the company.
In their previous promotion, HSBC gave away mini speakers as membership rewards. Clients will get these pocket-sized audio technology when they apply for a credit card.
Coffee lovers will definitely love this Dulce Gusto promotional coffee maker by HSBC. Clients will get this awesome product when they sign up for an HSBC RMB Business Card. Read on to see why we find this promotional strategy so interesting.