Let’s examine a limited edition product by Benedictine D.O.M. They offered an exclusive product for Chinese New Year and what set this product apart is the custom branded packaging.
What We Love About Benedictine D.O.M’s Custom Branded Packaging:
- Label– Limited edition tags on the liqueur’s packaging highlights exclusivity. For further info on unique tags and labels for alcoholic beverage, this blog explains how these labels work.
- Packaging material– The packaging material plays a vital role in presenting your product. A hard and durable material can protect the liqueur. In our example, Benedictine had used a custom tin packaging. The hard shiny metallic surface features Chinese symbols, showing that this is a special CNY product. This blog “Multiple Solutions for Custom Packaging Materials” explains multiple types of packaging material.
- Color– Colors help to build brand identity and convey the message to customers. In order to welcome Chinese New Year, Benedictine D.O.M used gold, red, and white to grab customers’ attention. In Chinese Culture, gold means wealth and red color refers to good luck. The brand name is highlighted in white.
- Cultural References– Imageries help customers understand a product’s purpose. Chinese knotting is representative of Chinese New Year. The Chinese word “auspicious” stands for good luck.
The benefits of using custom branded packaging:
1. Capture customer’s attention– Nice packaging will certainly attract customers’ attention and increase customers’ purchase desires. With a custom design packaging, it presents the product as unique and identifiable.
2. Brand recognition– The stronger the identity and brand image it creates, the stronger the recognition will be. This is because the packaging says a lot about your image as a brand. Since most liqueurs target high-end customers, the brand packaging design should also reflect this fact.
3. Product exclusivity – In fact, many brands maintain their status purely because they offer the product which others does not have. Directly because of product exclusivity, it stands out from the crowd of products.
4. Profitable – Because of its limited number, the product’s price can be set higher than the standard price. Moreover, it creates a sense of urgency, so customers will purchase the product before it’s too late. Thus, it sells faster and clears stock.
Indeed, having a custom branded packaging can add value to your products and improve your image. More durable packaging makes your brand look reliable and high quality.
So, are you are looking to create high quality custom branded packaging today? Feel free to contact us! ODM can help with designing and producing unique and creative packaging as well as marketing gifts and POS displays.
Do you need more custom branded packaging design ideas? Click on the link below:
Wooden packaging is environmentally-friendly and helps build a positive image for the company. See why we love this unique design:
Oreo’s packaging is definitely a head turner. The bespoke shape reminds one of their delectable cookies.
Here’s another excellent example of a bespoke packaging that’s both stylish and durable. Learn why we love this packaging:
Tsarine’s Russian Wooden Doll are certainly hard to miss. Moreover, the packaging can is ideal as home decor after customers had finished the champagne.
Do you want to know more about edition limited products? Check out the below blogs:
You’ll be amazed when you see Belvedere’s Belver Bear’s bespoke packaging. It is made in the shape of a bear, and the crystal body looks high-end and expensive.
Gift with purchase also can be limited edition as well. A good example from Fa case study, it offered its very own on pack promo bag.
Limited Edition Disney Metro Card helps to drive sales as it targets a wide range of shoppers. Young and adults alike can relate to the offer, thereby raising sales.