Customers of the Nespresso MiniMe Coffee Machine will receive an exciting free gift with purchase. The company is offering customers free coffee capsules and a practical capsule holder. A Promotional Coffee Gift is a great method to incentivise customers to buy your product.
The Dolce Gusto Piccolo coffee machine looks modern and sleek. It comes in 3 colours and is able to produce both hot and cold beverages. A must have for all coffee lovers! Nespresso makes simple items like a coffee maker look classy and sleek – through branding and design. Branding can simply be done by putting a logo on the complimentary product. Meanwhile, designs can best express the image of the company. This is certainly the case with the promotional coffee gift too. Coffee Capsules are a necessity for the target market, so offering them for free will boost sales as customers will think they are getting more for their money.
We have seen many coffee companies offering a complimentary gift with purchase, and we think it is a great method for boosting sales. See some of the other examples of a promotional coffee gift:
- In-store innovation: Coffee Shop Merchandise Ideas from Costa
- And finally, Top 25 Ideas for the Coffee Industry
Why we like Promotional Coffee Gifts:
- Boosts Customer Loyalty: This product increases customer loyalty by giving them something more. Offering them something to enhance their experience with your product will boost customer satisfaction and loyalty. Certainly in the case of offering them a complimentary product that is necessary for the consumer good they are buying, such as the free capsules with this coffee machine. This will make them more likely to re-purchase the free item.
- Practicality: This is a well thought out gift. As stated above, it compliments the existing product. The customer gets the chance to try each of the capsule flavours offered by Nespresso and therefore can decide which they like best to buy next time. The capsule holder will additionally increase the visibility of the product within the home. So it makes it easier for coffee drinkers to display all their coffee flavours and see exactly the different flavors available.
- Upholds Brand Reputation: Nespresso is one of the top known names in the coffee world. Offering customers a practical and high quality complimentary coffee gift will only enhance this reputation.
Would a promotional gift boost your customer loyalty and sales? If so please get in contact with a member of the ODM Team today – we’d love to hear from you! Our expert team can design and produce products exactly to your desire.
Similarly amazing merchandise offered by Holly Brown coffee shop in Hong Kong
Starbucks also offers custom promotional products that market their goods
So what items are actually required to start a coffee shop? Look no further!