With thousands of different wine promo and wine varieties to choose from in an already saturated industry, it can be hard for wine brands to stand out to their potential customers that past their brand everyday.
In this promotion, Carlo Rossi, Californian wine expert makers since 1975 are doing a free gift with purchase promotion in this Japanese supermarket. And are giving away a free Carlo Rossi stirrer with each bottle purchased.
A regular customer who is perhaps not as familiar with wine as an expert, will at times find it different to know which wine is best to choose from on the shelf. A wine promo that has an on pack freebie gift or has a price promotion is more attractive to purchase over others, or to at least to try. And these wine promo stirrers are the perfect free gift to complement your wine, especially when enjoyed with ice!
Wine promo gifts and how can they increase your product sales?
- Customers love receiving free gifts no matter how small, and they will always make the customer exhibit a more positive experience when buying your product, which is more likely for them to return.
- Small wine promo gifts such as this stirrer, are useful when making and mixing drinks. Stirrers especially can be custom packaged, shaped, coloured and can be made to feature cool designs that show off your brand.
- With a free wine promo gift attached that matches your wine brand, it acts as a great incentive to make customers try out your brand. This type of wine promo could be the marketing tool that will successfully push the client to try and buy your product. In general it’s a great way to get a stronger foothold in the market.
ODM offers a great range of promotional solutions, be it big or small to suit any company. With huge team of creative designers, sales people and merchandisers we can offer you the best product to go with your company and brand. Contact us today and get your idea brainstormed.
Below are some of the other wine promo and small gift blogs you might be interested in.
- Promo Item Macau – Stirrer from Grand Lapa
- Wine Promotion – Vacuum Pump Bottle Stoppers
- Party All Night with Custom Wine Openers
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an On-Pack Promotion?
An On-Pack promotion is a great way to make your product stand out amongst the huge amount of brands on the shelf. You could promote savings, win or discount actions, or even have drink stirrers or shot glasses inside the label or packaging.
Do Promotional Items really work?
The majority of people who receive promotional products are more likely to have a favorable impression of the company that gave it to them. Thus, it helps boost brand awareness of the company.
Can I get a product sample before ordering?
Yes. Sampling is important and products will be quoted with qualified prospects before doing so. However, do note that additional fees are needed for samples. Contact ODM today to get more information on product samples