A custom promotional bag can be a wonderful tool to motivate people to buy your product. Check out the Glenfiddich Cask Collection free gift bag which really stands out on Duty Free markets in Asia. They gave away a free canvas bag for every purchase of their whiskey collection.
- Made of canvas with leather accents on the bottom part
- Great for travelling
- Brandable and customizable
Why We Love this Custom Promotional Bag:
Custom promotional bags can help develop brand exposure, cultivate loyalty, and inspire brand engagement. They can be made simple or as elaborate as your imagination and marketing budget allow. Here’s what we love about Glenfiddich’s promotional bag:
- Adds a Touch of Uniqueness to the Product: The canvas bag looks artsy and it stood out amidst the numerous collection of liquor drinks in the shelf.
- Great for Travelling: The bag looks stylish and is ideal for travelling since the fabric is sturdy. Moreover, the branded bag also works as a walking advertisement when customers use them. Here’s an interesting example from another brand:
With the brand printed on the body, one can immediately recognize that this bag is from Jack Daniel’s.
- Fully Customizable and Brandable: Another great thing about this promotional product is that it can be customized around your branding needs and marketing budget. In our example, you can see that the stag logo is embroidered on the flap. For short runs with big budget involved, you can create a wine trolley to allow customers haul multiple bottles like the example below:
These custom promotional trolley bags will allow customers to carry multiple bottles at a time. With the logo in front, it ensures greater brand exposure. This is great for airports as well as shopping malls.
- Practical: Giving away items that customers will enjoy using can prolong brand exposure and reinforce brand engagement.
We Can Help
Do you like this idea? Our product designers at Mindsparkz are always ready to create high quality product and brand packaging design. We can also help you with bespoke POS display units and other marketing gifts. Feel free to speak with us today.
Below are some interesting reads from our blog page:
Here, wine companies drew inspiration from the traditional bota bag. Ideal for travels and as giveaways, the leather wineskin bag further enhanced the appeal of the product. And aside from liquor, customers can use it to store water.
These free luggage bags by Jack Daniel’s prove to be a wonderful gift for drinks enthusiasts and ideal for airports and shopping malls.
This blog discusses the benefits of using promotional tote bags for your promotional projects.
These eye-catching custom cork products are eco-friendly and truly unique, making them ideal for the wine industry: