Whatever your products may be, you can include any promotional gift you like. There isn’t a law that dictates you cannot do that at the end of the day. Yet, in case brand activation really matters to you, we recommend going back to your roots sometimes. How will you be able to do so and still hold a candle to rivals? Learn it all through the on-pack glasses that Jameson Irish Whiskey has as a GWP.
There are two different sets of glassware that you will see on this blog today. The first one shows two customized glasses in a single package. These containers have more detailed bodies compared to other whiskey glass promos thus far. The bottom half has unique vertical grooves, while the top half has the embossed brand name.
In addition to that, the wrapper seems well-designed. Jameson Irish Whiskey cut out the front portion with the shape of the bottle in mind. Its appearance reflects on the packaging too. The green background color symbolizes the Irish barley that James mixes with various ingredients to perfect their blend.
It’s quite generous of the brand as well to provide a couple of glasses instead of just one. Since the product is an in-store display within a Duty Free shop, the people who will buy it are travelers. If they want to share a bottle of Irish whiskey on the plane, they can do so in premium vessels.
The second set (as exhibited above) has a flared tulip drinking vessel. This type of promo merchandise suits the high-end market because of its elegant look. Its user can definitely feel as if (s)he is using something of the highest quality.
The packaging can make a world of difference when aiming to activate the brand as it increases consumers’ curiosity. The glasses are practically limited edition based on the words used. Minus them, the customers will still feel they are exclusive due to the black box they come with.
Reasons to Recreate On-Pack Glasses – Example by Jameson Irish Whiskey:
- Purity. The products seem fantastic and newsworthy even without loud colors painted on them. The only noticeable pigment is the white writing on the tulip glasses.
- Clarity. The Jameson logo clearly shows on the drinking vessels. It basically blends in the material, yet nobody can doubt its roots after seeing it up-close.
- Symmetry. Any of these glasses can match the grace that the brand exudes. You need this balance to become visible, especially if you wish to advertise to a high-end target market.
The glass containers are very suitable to companies whose desired consumers belong to the wealthier spectrum. A sense of class flows out of them and attracts various individuals to make a purchase. Most of the time, you won’t have to spend on other marketing schemes to promote these vessels.
Contact ODM soon to find more GWP ideas that apply to your requirements.
Distinct Promo Gifts in Duty-Free Stores
- Duty Free Promo: Backpack with Glen Deveron Whisky
- Promo at Duty Free – WenJun Cognac Shot Glass Set
- HK Duty free store: Chivas & Vivienne Westwood bottle jacket