Here are some great beer promotion ideas for drinks companies. Almost every party typically features beverages, which means that it is a great chance to promote your product and enhance brand awareness.
What seems like good promotional ideas to us are drinking games. They are very popular among all ages, and they could be either used in on-pack promos or gift with purchase promotions. Used at every gathering, promotional custom drinking games will leave a long-lasting impression on your clients and the brand recognition will increase significantly, that is if effort is put in branding the promotional items.
Another great promotional idea to astonish your customers is using unique and original bottle shape. Such bottles are really eye-catching. It is especially worth considering if your company takes part in various fairs or attends corporate parties. Take a look at these bespoke bottles for marketing drinks.
Instead of the usual cylindrical bottles, Heineken promoted their drinks in a square bottle. The phases are branded so customers can see the logo in every angle. The unique shape makes it easy for customers to see them on the shelf.
Another promotional product we would like to suggest is “drink holder for bicycles.” A great offer for summer time, when everyone uses bicycles a lot. It goes without saying that all the promotional items should be branded with the company logo or even feature corporate colours. This way, wherever it is carried around, this drink holder will serve as free advertising for your company.
Pop up stores are all the rage today, and one of the benefits of mobile stores is that they are flexible and allows marketers to bring their merchandise to their target market. If you want something a bit more elaborate and larger, then branded container pop up stores may be what you need.
Aside from the above mentioned Beer Promotion Ideas, what other promotional products can you use to boost your beer marketing? We listed some of our favorite beer merchandise below.
Other Beer Marketing Ideas to Augment your Campaign
1. Promotional Beer Holder – Ideal for bars, restaurants, and music fests, this beer holder allows waiters to carry multiple bottles or cans of drinks at once. It folds neatly when not in use and the arms can be branded. Quote product code ODM-2424 to learn more about this beer promo product.
2. Promotional Chair with Beer Shaped Back – We really like this wooden chair with beer-shaped back. This is ideal for summer promotions and a great addition to your venue marketing and popup stores. The armrest and the back are branded. However, it is the beer-shaped back that catches everyone’s attention. If you like this product, quote product code ODM-2130.
3. Custom Beer Caddy – When it comes to marketing beer, beer caddies rank high on the most widely-used and effective beer promotional items. These caddies allow you to show off your brand and improve your services. Quote product code ODM-2745 for reference.
4. Custom Beer Glass – Do you know that people are more inclined to remember or support the brand being advertised on promotional drinkware? So why not have a customized beer glass to improve your beer marketing strategy? Product code is ODM-2423.
5. Branded Barbecue Cooler – We like 2-in-1 products because of their increased functionality and innovative design just like this barbecue and cooler stand. It looks like a giant bottle standee when not in use but the upper part can be detached to reveal a barbecue grill. Find out more about this unique idea here:
6. Barrel Shape Dispenser – While seated at the bar, people’s eyes tend to wander around the venue. This is a great opportunity to make a good impression by using unique POS displays and promotional products. Custom Barrel Shape Dispensers are a great way to present your products in an eye-catching manner.
7. Bottle Openers – We like flexible and customizable products just like these wooden bottle openers. With cool designs printed on the wooden openers, they also serve as a decorative piece in your venue. Keen to make your custom branded opener? Email us and reference product code ODM-2742.
8. Branded Beer Foamer – Suntory is offering a free on-pack beer foamer. Beer lovers will surely love the freebie because not only is it practical, but it also promises to make their drinking experience better.
9. Customized Beer Tap – We absolutely love this promotional idea by Estrella Galicia. Because the beer taps are custom shaped, they are easily noticed by customers. Learn more about this promotion in this blog:
10. Ice Buckets – Simple, yet effective, Sol stood out on the shelf with its branded beer bucket. By offering complementary products commonly used with beer, the product becomes more appealing to customers.
If you are keen to produce high-end and effective beer merchandise, marketing gifts, and promotional items, do not hesitate to get in touch with ODM. Our team has years of experience in manufacturing promotional products for the drinks industry and we make sure that they are tailored according to your branding needs. Some of our favorite projects revolve around custom and high-end marketing giveaways and displays for retail stores. So, if you need help with anything related to marketing and advertising, do not hesitate to contact us today.
If you are interested in more drinks promotions, make sure to check the following posts:
Beer-Related Blogs to Read
Who doesn’t love a drinking game? Add a bit of fun into your promotional ideas. Get the ball rolling and be unique to other brands trying to promote their products.
Cheap and easy neck collars for beer bottles. These can be created for seasonal events as temporary products or can act as a promotion all year round.
A free gift with purchase is a smart marketing and advertising strategy to have when considering brand promotion. Check out Sam Miguel’s beer stein promo.
For beer fans, a USB flash drive is a great promotional product and is a winner in Russia. Get creative with how you promote your brand. Practical products like a USB are great ideas to have.
Heineken have thought outside the square with their branded promotional products. From keychain to beach towels, these products are sure to be a winner.
A cool seasonal bar lamp! If you’re interested in promoting your brand in a fun and exciting way, check out this blog! You can create products that are relevant all year round!
A drink stand shaped like a bottle… That’s cool. See think post for some cool POS display ideas that will help your marketing strategy.
What makes custom drinking games a great promotional gift?
They are very popular among all ages, and they could be either used in on-pack promos or gift with purchase promotions. Used at every gathering, promotional custom drinking games will leave a long-lasting impression on your clients and the brand recognition will increase significantly, that is if effort is put in branding the promotional items.
What kind of promotional product can help to boost sales?
A Good idea to astonish your customers is using unique and original bottle shape. Such bottles are really eye-catching. It is especially worth considering if your company takes part in various fairs or attends corporate parties. Another promotional product we would like to suggest is drink holder for bicycles. A great offer for summer time, when everyone uses bicycles a lot. And finally, mobile mini bar - one that can be used for all types of drinks, even if you serve coffee - this would be a cool outdoor promotional idea. Driving around, advertising your brand - this mini bar brings your brand to the streets.
What kind of cheap promotional products are effective for the beer industry?
Beer holder, chair with beer shaped back, beer caddy, beer glass, barrel shape dispenser, bottle openers, ice buckets.