How does a popular brand increase its visibility and customers’ loyalty? Find out by studying this marketing strategy from Kellogg’s which utilizes the power of on-pack merchandise. While strolling in a UK department store, Debenham’s, we found these amazing custom items.
For this campaign, Kellogg’s on pack promotion includes:
- Branded Ceramic Cereal bowl with handle, mini cereal box and spoon with toppers. All the products presented here are visually appealing and practical, which means customers will benefit from using them.
- Apron with the character Tony the Tiger – This is definitely a clever way to encourage more kids to eat their breakfast. Kids can use this for pretend play with the family, thereby involving them in household tasks while making sure that they don’t skip their breakfast.
- Egg cups with different Kellogg’s characters – These branded ceramic cups are a limited-edition items that avid fans can collect. The bold colors give off a vintage feel that collectors will definitely like.
On-Pack Merchandise for Breakfast – Kellogg’s Strategy for Brand Recall
- Breakfast gift set: Large bowl, small bowl with handle with Tony the Tiger design and mini Frosted Flakes cereal.
The effects of these on-pack merchandise are:
- Unique – since they are designed with the vintage Kellogg’s characters. And we all know how easily recognizable these designs are considering the brand’s popularity.
- Practical – they are also extremely useful food promotional items for the family because everyone can use them to enjoy Kellogg’s cereal or any other breakfast’s food of choice.
- Sales boost – because of the delicious cereal and the household-friendly merchandise, people are more tempted to purchase the on-pack gift sets. Consequently, Kellogg’s will increase its revenue.
- Brand recall – once customers buy the sets, the on-pack products will definitely be in frequent use due to its practicality. Some may even put them on display. Either way, they will be easy to spot for family members and visitors. As a result, people will be reminded of the brand every time they use Kellogg’s products.
- Packaging: Moreover, one can tell that the custom packaging design is well-thought out. The boxes used kept the products in mint condition. Using high quality gift boxes also lent a high-end appeal to the products.
Interested in creating your own unique promotional merchandise for your next marketing campaign? Then feel free to contact us by submitting your inquiry.
The ODM group has had 15 years of experience in the promotional product industry. We also have over 8,000 case studies. With our credentials, we are confident in our ability to bring you the marketing solutions you need, especially when it comes to ideas brainstorming and promotional items production.
Need more marketing inspirations? Have a look at our suggested blogs below:
We love these on-pack branded products. They are especially effective when your marketing strategies aim for brand recall and customer’s loyalty.
tTfun gift which links to the film well.
An on-pack display is great for premium brands too.
Campaigns which relate to popular events are sure to boost your brand’s image.
Kinder captures the heart of their shoppers with a cute plush toy.
Kids can play with the toy on display, upping engagement.