One of the best ways to get customers to try your brand is by having a fun custom promotional merchandise with your brand on it. And this plastic construction toys for kids is a simple way to keep your customers engaged with your brand.
Our top tip – brand base or any big construction blocks and use colours from your logo
Building blocks, 3D puzzles, board games, and table games are fun to use and they could offer the promotional boost your brand needs. This plastic construction toys are an ideal as on-pack promos for kids’ items or as a trade show giveaway.
Why We Love These Plastic Construction Toys
We visited a trade show just recently and this product caught our attention. Here’s what we love about this new product:
- Fun Designs: These items are less likely to end up in the trash bin. Kids can explore different designs that they can make with the plastic bricks. And when they are done, they can display their work at home or at school, thereby ensuring continued visibility.
- Educational Value: The educational value it offers increases the perceived value of your product. Since it targets the younger audience, it is ideal as gift with purchase or in-pack promotional item with snacks, school supplies, kids products, etc.
- Engaging: Construction toys can improve concentration and motor skills. This type of promotional product engages your customers’ senses, allowing your brand to connect better with your customers.
The bricks are very small and narrow, so printing your logo can be a huge challenge. Regardless, this product can help your brand campaign in so many ways.
- Customer Retention: Once customers get this promo gift, they will likely buy another product to complete their collection. Repeat purchase and customer loyalty are two of the benefits of having a fun activity set for kids.
- Connects Customers to Your Brand: This custom building bricks are not only perfect for kids as adults can also use it. To get your message out there, we suggest using a durable custom packaging, which customers can use for storing tiny brick pieces. Instead of resealable plastic, why not use a cardboard box? Its durability ensures continued use and customers will see your brand every time they play.
If you’re interested in this new product, send ODM an inquiry with reference to product code: 2100. We will help you design and source custom promotional giveaways for business in China. Speak with our Mindsparkz team for an effective product and brand packaging design.
More Ideas For You:
This blog explains why augmented reality gun will make great high-end giveaway for businesses, game developers, and game retailers.
If you’re thinking of incorporating 3D puzzles into your promotional campaign, then here are tips for designing stunning puzzles for your business: