Using a custom Bingo game in retail stores is one of the best ways to engage customers. Marketers are able to build relationship with customers through this game within a few minutes. The longer time in contact with customer, the more chances to influences their buying behavior.
Nowadays, selling product with nice looking packaging is not enough. So, what can you do to influence customer purchase? Use Promotional games for your marketing strategy! Take a look at John Dewar & Sons chicken bingo game inside the wines and spirits section of Hong Kong Duty Free stores.
How to play Chicken Bingo Game?
- The Chicken Bingo Game has a battery-operated toy chicken, a board with numbered grid and number cards.
- Every customer picks the card. It can be lucky draw or customer’s favorite number.
- The toy chicken is unleashed on a board with numbered grid. The number in which it poops, is the winning one.
- The winner gets a free gift or coupon.
Why use Custom Bingo Game to Promote Your Business?
- Grab attention- The game recalls the customer’s childlike innocence and this is a good way to arouse customer interest with your brand. Good marketing such as this chicken bingo helps draw your customer’s attention to your brand. The newer you are in the industry market, the harder you have to work to attract and retain new customers. Moreover, communication is important if you want to build customer relationship and meet your branding needs.
- Easy to access – Any industries can use Custom Bingo Game as one of their marketing strategies. The game is simple to play and does not need big spaces to set up.
- Raise awareness – The goal of Custom Bingo Game is to raise awareness about the brand’s product or increase its appeal. The promotional game is giving a reason for new customers to try their product for the first time. At the same time, it is also effective in building their relationship with existing customer.
Compared to other marketing strategy, promotional Chicken Bingo helps you to save money on advertising. Rules are simple and very much engaging. I’m sure everyone, whether children or adults will love it!
Want to create a new product design for Custom Bingo Game? ODM can help! If you are interested, feel free to contact us anytime.
If you are interested with similar marketing strategy, please check out the relevant blog below:
Promotional Mini Basketball Game can help to promote for many events. Easy to play and brandable.
This is the creative fun drinking games with eye-catching idea. Using a traditional game idea to promote the product is easer to arouse the resonance among customers.
A promotional game with challenging idea not only created for fun, but also for learning.
Stacking Block Tower is a game that everyone know how to play. This blog discusses how a promotional game related to a successful advertising of business.
Inspired by this one for Drinks Marketing. Check out more Duty Free Promotions