Commemorative coins are issued to mark big events and celebrate important milestones. They last long and add immense value to your business or organization. One good example is the logo commemorative coins for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Here’s the official Isle of Man ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 50p to commemorate the prestigious event being hosted in England and Whales.
But what makes this a valuable promotional product? To give you an idea, we listed their unique features below:
- The 50 pence commemorative coin features the ICC Word Cup 2019 logo and is just one of the 5 designs released to mark the event.
- There are 5 different designs available:
-Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Logo
- It comes in a bespoke packaging to keep the coins in mint condition.
- The coin is stuck in Brilliant Uncirculated Quality, which means it has never been circulated so the original mint luster is retained.
- ICC Approved and a limited-edition item.
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Weight: 8g
- Metal: Sterling Silver
What is the ICC?
For those not in the know, the International Cricket Council (ICC) is the governing body for cricket. According to their official website, the organization “governs and administrates the game and works with our members to grow the sport.” They are also also “responsible for the staging of all ICC Events.” As of today, there are 105 countries which play cricket including India, England, New Zealand, and South Africa.
The ICC promotes the sport by organizing international tournaments. The ICC World Cup is held every 4 years and the 2019 tournament was held in England. The next competition will be held in 2023 in India.
But Why Is this Commemorative Coin Valuable?
With so many people collecting rare coin pieces, the rare Isle of Man ICC Commemorative Coin will be a hot item for collectors. Since commemorative coins are minted only once and are available for only a limited time, their value also increases over time.
The price is generally dependent on how many coins were minted. Mintage for British Isles territories are smaller in number compared to UK figures due to the much smaller number of population. For the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup, 50ps have an initial mintage of 12,500 coins per design. Furthermore, these coins are not of legal tender outside of the UK so it could be hard to get a hand on these rare coins.
So, should your company invest in promotional coins? What are the marketing benefits?
Reasons to Have Your Own Logo Commemorative Coins
Here are the reasons you might want to invest in these unique promotional products.
- Increase Sales – Promotional coins are usually released in limited number, thus attracting coin collectors. Being small in number prompts customers to buy these special released coins as in the case of ICC 50p. Because the visual impact can have high perceived value, if you offer them as a gwp, on pack offer, or purchase with purchase, coin enthusiasts will be more than willing to spend an additional amount of money because they know its value may also increase in years to come.
- Mark Special Events – Special events such as anniversaries, sporting events, or opening of a new business can be celebrated with promotional coins and tokens. They last for years so they make great marketing gifts.
- Promote Your Company – What better way to make a lasting impact among target customers and promote your company than by offering coins designed specially for your business?
- Strengthen Corporate Relations – How can these coins help strengthen corporate relations? Bespoke coins are usually minted with silver, bronze or sometimes gold. As such, they are considered valuable. If you are to receive something as expensive looking and custom-made coins from your company, wouldn’t you feel happy? You can give them to employees who uphold great work ethics to show your appreciation. When given to business partners, it could send a positive message that you want to continue your business ties with them.
- Variety – Special logo commemorative coins can come in various styles, value, and function. Those that of legal tender have commercial value while those that are minted in limited number have high collectors’ value. Some are even made specifically for casinos.
Designing Your Logo Commemorative Coins
Do you need help with designing your logo commemorative coins? If so, do not hesitate to get in touch with our design team Mindsparkz. We will walk you through the creative process from rough sketch, to 2D and 3D renditions of the actual product. If you have a design in mind, send us an email right away!
Our merchandisers can also assist you with sourcing high quality promotional gifts and point of sale displays for business. Browse through our blogs to get an idea what products and services we offer to our clients.
For more Promotional Ideas, Check These Blogs Out!
Here is a fine marketing gift for your cricket-loving client: a mini cricket set! This targets the younger audience as well as sports enthusiasts.
These amazing gifts with purchase will surely delight the cricketers out there! Find out how:
Would a custom designed coin help boost your company? Find out here!
Casinos and gambling establishments are an excellent place to promote your brand. Find out how you can gain massive attention at casinos through custom designed tokens.
Here’s a list of casino and gambling products to inspire your next campaign!
Below is a list of Sports-Related Promotional Items
The FIFA World Cup is a great venue to make your brand stand out. One of the best ways to get eyeballs for your business is through soccer caps. Not only will this protect your customers from the summer heat, but they also make your brand visible to potential customers and clients.
Looking for sports promo items? Here are some excellent ideas to inspire your next sports promotional campaign!
Look! Custom designed backpacks for the Rigby enthusiasts! Check them out here: