When it comes to liquor marketing, we make sure to deliver high-quality products that will suit your company needs. So here’s a product that will surely push your company to the forefront of your industry. We proudly present to you this custom wine bottle holder!
Made from iron, it comes in various styles. What we love about this product is that it has a compartment for keeping cork stoppers. Furthermore, they can be fashioned into any shape or style. Below you will see wine bottle holders in the shape of alphabet letters.
There is also one that spells “home” which makes it great for your customer’s home bar and kitchen.
Designing the Best Custom Wine Bottle Holder
- Versatility – Not only can you use them for bars and restaurants, but you can also use them at home. The vintage look can add a unique aesthetic appeal to your mini bar at home. They are also versatile in terms of design because they can fashioned into any letters and shape.
- Consider its Functionality– There is so much you can get from a bottle holder which is why it is a worthwhile investment. Its functionality is the main selling point. Not only does it keep bottles of wine securely in place, but they also serve as a decorative piece.
- Design Appeal – The shapes may correspond to brand initials. For instance, “M” for Merlot or “D” for Damilano and so on. Since they are unique and really head-turning, they would make great custom POS displays for in-store promotions and trade show marketing.
- Application – Aside from marketing wine, you may also use them for whisky and beer promotions. They can be used at bars, restaurants, hotels, trade shows, and even at home.
- Make it Interesting – Get more eyeball for your shelf display with this custom wine bottle holder. As it is different from the usual wine bottle holder we know, it would surely pique the interest of shoppers. Aside from alphabet letters, you can also draw inspiration from festivities and Holiday celebrations. For instance, reindeer and Santa Claus designs would be great ideas for Christmas. See our example below:
This reindeer wine holder with a customized bottle stopper in the shape of a rooster is ideal for Christmas promotions. The gold finish and funny face will surely lighten up the mood of customers.
- Choose the Right Materials: Iron is the best material option for this product because it is sturdy and really flexible. When done right, it can add a touch of class to your wine holder in-store display.
Our key takeaways…
When it comes to promotional products, our product designers prioritize great function on top of everything else. With these custom wine bottle holders, there is no limit as to how much you can customize them.
Our team has years of experience in design and manufacture of custom promotional merchandise for the drinks industry. So let us know if you are interested in customizing these unique drinks promotional products by sending us an email quoting product code 2727.
For more marketing and design inspiration, check these blogs out:
If you are looking for effective yet cost-efficient promotional products for the wine industry, a corskcrew might be a good idea. here’s a fine example complete with a branded box packaging.
Here are simple yet truly effective wine promotional products you need to check out. We enumerated the benefits as well as tips to get the most out of these products!
Impress your customers and clients with an electric wine aerator. Read on the blog to learn how you can make use of this product to your advantage.
The packaging and the labels can be an imitation of the original packaging and label of the brand you are promoting. Doing so will help improve brand recognition in stores, hotels, and bars.
What we love about this packaging is that it is made from craft paper so it is highly recyclable and safe for the environment. Check out this example to learn more about paper packaging.
Warm up sales with these knitted bottle sweaters! These mini jumpers add a distinctive characters to your drinks, making them pop from the shelf!