Hendricks are known around the world for their high quality Gin and beautiful bottle design. It should therefore come as no surprise that their packaging is the same. We absolutely love this Customized Gin Packaging that was spotted in a UK store. This set includes a bottle of 70cl Hendricks Gin, a branded cup & saucer and bespoke packaging.
What we like about this Customized Gin Packaging?
- The Complimentary Tea Saucer: bespoke, upholding its British roots and high quality. Personalized Promotional Marketing Gift Items are a great way to enhance your brand exposure and provide your customers with a branded gift. We love that Hendricks have included this in their set – branded ceramic cups are both practical and make for a beautiful display, particularly as this one upholds a sophisticated British style. This is a beautiful gift with purchase that is long lasting and makes the customer think they are getting something extra for their money.
Find out more about manufacturing ceramic mugs here:
- The Packaging: Brand Packaging Design is essential to entice your customers. Packaging is the first thing a customer will see and therefore is the deciding factor on whether they pick up your product or not. The design of your brand packaging is essential to engage customers, represent your company identity and increase brand awareness. This beautiful, clean and bespoke design from Hendricks is a winner. The beautiful blue color has connotations of purity which will last with the customer.
- The Gin Bottle: The Hendricks Gin bottle has become instantly recognizable in bars, restaurants and pubs as a high quality serve. This vibrant bottle design leads to finer brand remembrance and customer retention of your product.
- The Pack as a Whole: All in all this custom retail packaging is a great example of how to take your product to the next level. On-pack gift sets certainly offer your customers something extra whilst providing finer brand remembrance. This Customized Gin Packaging would make a great gift idea. Whether for birthdays, Christmas, an anniversary, valentines day, a present from a trip or a wedding gift.
- Upholding the Hendricks Brand: Hendricks is still regarded as one of the leading craft gins. The classic serve with a slice of cucumber still stands today. Both with the quality of the gin and the strength of the brand, Hendricks has always been ahead of the curve. This fantastic set is perfect for the Hendricks fan with a fantastic cup and saucer for the perfect serve. The drinks packaging design adds to this sophisticated, traditional British appeal. On-pack gifts are a great way to keep customers interested in your merchandise. Consequently, they may show their loyalty by patronizing your brand over competitors. This in turn upholds your brand reputation.
Speak to Us!
Could bespoke customized gin packaging or alcohol packaging in general boost your brand reputation? Will it boost your sales and lead to finer brand remembrance? We have seen that Drinks Promo Gift Ideas are fantastic for taking your company to the next level. We’d love to hear from you at the ODM Group, where we can custom design and produce products exactly to your desire. Get in touch with one of our team members today!
More beautiful packaging designs by alcohol companies
This custom wine packaging by Jacobs Creek is both stylish and practical
We love these branded jackets offered by Lanson! Fun, friendly and instantly eye catching!