In marketing, there are many ways to promote your product, in order to improve sales. One of these methods would be the use of a free gift promotion! Free gift promotions help catch customers’ attention, and help a product stand out from the crowd, especially in popular supermarkets where competition is intense. Just look at Nestlé! They have effectively used free gift promotions to promote their Nescafé Original coffee, by giving a free mug!
Why is a Free Gift Promotion effective in attracting customers?
- Visibility: Free Gifts are extremely effective in attracting customers to your products. This is because customers like free add-ons, so their attention will immediately turn to your products when they see them.
- Increased Value: The free gift promotion would make it look as if they are getting more from the company, because of the gift with purchase along with the product. The mug, which serves as a promotional gift offer, would help to promote brand loyalty.
- Practical: A free gift promotion is also effective, as the gift that is included can be made to be practical to the customer. In this case, the promotional gift mug would be valuable to the customer, as they can use the mug for any warm drink at home and office.
- Customer Retention: Such in-pack offers will make customers happy with their purchases. This will therefore make them return to your brand to make future purchases.
- Cost-Effective: Free gift promotions are also extremely cost-effective, as the free gift options do not have to be extremely expensive. This means that your brand will certainly be able to meet your marketing budget.
Therefore, there are many benefits to using a free gift promotion, and these promotions would certainly help your company to drive sales up and attract new customers to your establishment!
Would your company benefit from a free gift promotion? Perhaps it would help to increase sales? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch with a member of The ODM Group today. Whether design or manufacturing services, our team of product designers can help you out. If you need more examples and ideas, please feel free to browse through our blogs.
Here’s a blog on a free gift with purchase from McDonald’s
Sensodyne wows with an on-pack offer!
Feeling hungry? Maggi’s on-pack offer has you covered!