A promotional T shirt has always been the go-to promo gift for various big and start-up businesses for years now. Now, with all the new interesting and trendy promotional products that have been surfacing, you may be thinking if promotional shirts are still effective in promoting your business.
Promotional T Shirt: Advantages
- Functionality – As marketers, we always look at the purpose of a promotional giveaway. We don’t want to give away items that would end up in the trash bin. Customers appreciate gifts that have practical value. Since promotional shirts will be used every day, it will surely boost your brand visibility and uphold brand image.
- Affordable To Produce – If you’re worried about your marketing budget, shirts are pretty cost-effective. You’ll be able to maximise its marketing potential every time your customers wear them. Furthermore, ordering and customizing the shirts in bulk can save you more!
- Easy to customise – Get a graphic designer and let them work their magic. Printing designs on shirts are pretty easy and affordable. One of the most common printing designs is the silk screen printing method. This technique is cost-effective when customizing large number of shirts. Digital printing is also becoming fast popular nowadays. It is able to print vivid prints and is practically inexpensive. However, this technique would be costly if printing on a large number of garments.
- Shirts Come In Various Designs – Your brand might target teens so you’ll have to have those cropped shirts which are a fashion statement nowadays or perhaps you need those oversized shirts for a trendy yet comfortable look. Overall, there are many t shirt styles to choose from. The key for a successful t-shirt promotion is choosing the right fabric and style.
- T Shirts Never Go Out Of Style – Speaking of fashion, we are all aware that t shirts are a classic. Therefore, people will always wear your merchandise thereby boosting the brand even further. Just ensure that your shirts are of high-quality so it will last for several years.
- Great for Branding – When customers wear your promotional merchandise, they automatically promote the brand. And if a lot of people do this, you’ll attain maximum brand exposure. As a result, this greatly improves brand recognition.
With all the advantages stated above, one thing’s for sure, a promotional t shirt is still a great marketing gift. It’s timeless and serves as a walking advertisement for your company.
Need help brainstorming custom promotional products for your business? Contact The ODM team today! Our team is always ready to help you come up with effective and high quality custom promotional merchandise. We design and source promo gifts for all your promotional and business needs.
We can certainly call a promotional t-shirt giveaway as a practical promotion because shirts are part of our needs. It’s an everyday item that we all use and have. Knowing this, Heineken made sure that their shirts have great designs so it would go well with whatever style the customer has.
These world cup products would make great GWP for sports promotions. This adds value to your product and increases your sales.
The promotional t-shirt trend satisfies our personal needs for a unique t-shirt. On the contrary, its initial purpose was to serve the needs of companies. Making people wear a t-shirt with the logo of your company has become one of the most effective marketing forms.