What is a swag bag? You might have heard about this term before, but what does it actually mean?
Have you ever received a goodie bag filled with cool freebies or tokens as thanks for attending an event? That is a swag bag. When you take a peek inside the goodie bag, you will see that they are either branded with company logo and brand name or the theme of the event.
Swag bags are a great way to show your gratitude towards your attendees, increase event turnout, create hype, and build stronger relationships with customers. SWAG is an acronym for “Stuff We All Get.”
Believe it or not, swag bags are a surefire way to keep customers engaged with your brand even after the event is over. Done right, they can create a positive brand image and lasting impressions.
So, what marketing gifts should I offer attendees?
Choosing the Right Promotional Gifts that Will WOW Event Goers
There are so many possible event giveaways to offer. You can start with the basic promotional pens, notebooks, and T-shirts. However, if you have a large marketing budget, you may want to invest in a more high-quality promotional product such as a power bank, Bluetooth speakers, and smart bags.
To make sure that your swag bags will be effective in conveying your marketing message, it is also important to consider your budget, the number of items you want to put in the bag, and of course, the bag!
What Should I Put in My Swag Bag?
Swag Bag for Drinks
1. Custom Jigger: Jiggers are bartenders’ best friend, which is why they are the perfect gift for drink enthusiasts. You may offer a jigger set with different colors or sizes to create variety. Contact our team with product code ODM-677 to learn more about how we can help customize them for your promotions.
2. Branded Glass: Complete your kit with cool branded drinking glasses. Stainless steel drinking glasses are a great addition to your swag bag because they do not break and are aesthetically pleasing. Moreover, as they are shared with friends, they double your brand exposure. Contact ODM with product code ODM-3067 if you are interested in customizing them for your business. You may also check our blog about stainless steel drinkware supplier to see more options.
3. Custom Drink Coaster: You have lots of options when it comes to custom promotional coasters. There are coasters made from ceramics, wood, and recycled paper. We particularly love these custom ceramics coasters as they are not only useful for keeping your tables stain-free but they also add character and appeal to your kitchen. Contact us with code ODM-2552 today!
4. Custom Bottle Opener: No drink swag bag is complete without bottle openers! These little handy tools offer tremendous marketing opportunities. Aside from branding the bottle openers, they can also be made into bespoke shapes. For instance, these bottle openers are made in the shape of different balls such as football and basketball, making them ideal for sports promos and sponsorship. Do you like this promotional product idea?
Swag Bag for the Social Media Savvy:
1. Custom Webcam Cover: With cybercrime becoming so prevalent these days, it is extremely important to take our cybersecurity seriously. This is why webcam covers are a fantastic gift for everyone- students, employees, and business owners. Contact ODM with code ODM-2622 if you are interested in including this small, yet useful item in your swag bag.
2. Power Bank: This customizable power bank has a built-in mirror and LED light, which makes it a fantastic gift for social media-savvy people. Recipients can now recharge their phone batteries and retouch their makeup at the same time. Contact us with code ODM-2396 so we can get started with customizing this gift for your swag bag.
3. Selfie Ring Light – A must-have for social media influencers and video content creators, this ring light will surely be appreciated by your target audience. We know how important lighting is in photography and video creation. So, this marketing gift will surely be of use to your recipients. Do you like this product? The product code is ODM-2397.
For Virtual Conference Attendees
1. Custom Earphones: Due to COVID 19, virtual conferences have become increasingly popular especially among work-from-home employees. Gift your attendees with something they can use during the conference, such as these cute earphones! Product code is ODM-2162.
2. T-Shirts: You can never go wrong with T-shirts. They are perfect for events as they can be printed with your brand visuals and event theme. Moreover, there are so many ways to customize them. Well-designed shirts are effective in reinforcing your brand message as attendees will surely love to wear them even after the event. Here is a “brilliant” T-shirt design idea for your own virtual conference.
3. Custom Water Bottle: If you are holding a virtual conference, chances are, attendees will need a bottle of water or juice by their side to keep them hydrated all throughout the event. This is why a branded drinking bottle will make a great gift idea for attendees. You may send your swag bag a week prior to the event to create hype and also to remind them of your upcoming virtual event. Here are some cool water bottle ideas to include in your swag bag!
For the Kitchen
1. Silicone Products: Silicone kitchen and cookware are becoming so popular nowadays. Aside from being durable, and customizable, they are also generally safe to use. As a swag marketing gift, they will help your brand stand out from the rest.
2. Kitchen Timer
Kitchen timers are a small yet fantastic addition to your kitchen swag bag. Great for baking and cooking, they are extremely useful around the kitchen! As a swag bag marketing idea, you can make bespoke designs like these examples below. Would you be interested in these promotional kitchen timers? Contact us today with product code ODM-2710.
3. Eco-friendly cutlery
We have seen an increase in the demand for green promotional products this year. Since disposable cutlery poses serious environmental threats, eco-friendly alternatives such as grass, wheat, and cornstarch are becoming more popular. Check out some of our examples:
Are you ready to wow your customers with a thoughtful swag bag? Here at ODM, you can rely on us for high-quality promotional gifts and giveaways for business. If you are holding an event soon, you may contact our team to help you with your promotional product options.
We also have an in-house design team at Mindsparkz who can help you come up with ingenious promotional product designs and POS displays. If you like any of the above marketing ideas, do send us an email to let us know how we can help y ou get started with your marketing SWAG!
If you need more ideas, then be sure to check these related blogs out!
Tired of the usual promotional gifts? This beard grooming kit is a great way to deviate from the usual. It’s hip and stylish, perfect for the modern man!
Ever find yourself getting annoyed with dull kitchen knives that can’t even peel an apple? There’s an exciting solution for you:
People have rarely visited the gym since the pandemic. However, if you are in the health and fitness industry, you can still encourage customers to stay fit in the comfort of their homes with this home workout survival kit. Check out these cool products:
We have yet to see the end of this pandemic. As such, it is important to always keep yourself safe from any disease-causing bacteria and viruses! We rounded up some of the most useful items to include in your health kit:
Here are useful items to keep your employees company as they work and accomplish their tasks in the comfort of their homes!