We all know that for a marketing campaign to be successful, it needs to be shareable online. Well, what could be more Instagram-able than this branded deck chair? They are quirky, fun and look great in the sun. We spotted these in Grosvenor Park this summer and they were certainly a crowd pleaser.
Branded Deck Chair
This branded deck chair makes you feel as if you have been transported to a sandy beach in summer time. People instantly associate Pimm’s with summer, therefore this promotional product is a great fit for their company. The red colours stand out straight away against the leafy background, and tie in with Pimm’s classic branding.
However, these attractive promo products aren’t just useful for Pimm’s, any company can benefit from this unique outdoor display.
Here Are 5 Reasons Your Company Needs A Branded Deck Chair:
- They’re Memorable: People walk past dozens of signs a day without stopping to read them or even noticing the brand. These will set you apart from you competitors as they are a point of interest for people to stop, have a seat, and enjoy.
- They’re Re-usable: A branded deck chair can be used at a whole host of different events. You may choose to have them in your shop, or take them to trade shows.
- They’re Versatile: The chairs are a great fit for companies in any industry. They can be designed to look the way you want them.
- They’re Shareable: As previously mentioned, people will certainly take the time to post these on their various social media channels. This means your brand exposure will increase massively. We would recommend adding a hashtag to your deck chair to make them even more share-friendly.
- They’re Useful: People will actually interact and engage with the product, by sitting on it. If you purchase a large quantity you can instantly create a fun social space for your customers.
Why Pimm’s Continues To Impress Us
Pimm’s have absolutely nailed this design, matching it beautifully with their promotional merchandise shop behind. They have chosen to use a white gazebo, making Pimm’s classic red colours look very striking. The large Pimm’s signs mean people can instantly recognise the brand. To the right of the stand is another chair, that invites customers in. This chair has a more vintage feel to it, reminding customers of Pimm’s rich heritage. Pimm’s have finished the whole design off with two beautiful white blossom trees that really add a sense of class.
Pimm’s are a brand that we’ve admired for a while here at ODM, for a variety of reasons. From their “It’s Pimm’s o’cock” brand activation campaign:
To this fantastic chair and bicycle display we found in-store.
They continue to produce exceptional promotional products, more of which can be seen here:
Their glasses are great as they are clean and crisp. More importantly, they will be used by customers in social occasions, increasing brand exposure. The swinging chair is another brilliant addition to Pimm’s stellar promotional seat family. Also, the promotional note pad makes a great gift with purchase for customers. Finally, the drinks bucket is the perfect product for drinking Pimm’s on the beach, whilst also increasing their brand awareness!
Check out their instagram here for more.
So, there you have it. These unique, customer engaging personalised promotional products are a must have for summer. Not only will people notice and remember them, but also interact with them and share them online. Be sure to stand out from the crowd at any trade show and be the envy of your competitors!
If you are looking for more outdoor branding ideas, check this blog out!
Let Us Help You Utilise These Benefits
This is where we come in. ODM group has a wealth of experience in designing and sourcing products. We will work tirelessly to ensure you are getting the best possible product. We can design a branded deck chair, to your specifications, as well as any promotional product you can think of! Please contact us today!
Here’s More Inspiration For Your Next Promo Product
Here’s another great way to promote your brand during the summer months:
Go big or go home! Check out this giant outdoor promotional display from Cartier:
If a branded deck chair isn’t really your style then take a look at these other ideas:
Running a drinks company yourself? Here’s some original ideas: