Kinder and Ferrero’s chocolate POS display for Christmas last year showed us that merchandise display is crucial in getting customers interested in your brand.
In this blog, we will look at how effective Ferrero and Kinder’s POS displays were.
Ferrero and Kinder: How Effective are Their Chocolate POS Display?
- Customized Shelves: The shelves are custom sized so products fit well. We certainly love how neat the Kinder Joy boxes are packed in the shelves. Plus, their display is very much elaborate, with colorful illustrations of Christmas characters, which really appealed to kids.
- Color: The gold and red color Ferrero used for their units gave off that festive Christmas vibe which really stood out. Kinder played with white, blue, and red colors, which are also their signature colors.
- Good Location: Ferrero’s free standing display unit was placed near the counter for greater visibility. Having a POS display near the counter could encourage customers to make additional purchase. Moreover, their cardboard POP display is very visible and Chrismassy. Kinder’s is strategically located at an area that gets a lot of foot traffic.
- Customized Shape: We thought Ferrero’s Christmas Tree POS display is so unique and perfect for the season. It looks very similar to Buckley’s Christmas tree POS display.
The only difference is that Ferrero’s did not have decks. The brand designed it in a way that they could hang their products and show off their unique packaging.
- Cost effective: The tree-shaped POS display is made of hard cardboard which is ideal for short promo runs. But we can say that it has a nice design and sturdy.
- Custom Retail Packaging: The star-shaped and gift box packaging increased the relevance of the product. For seasonal promotions, customers are more driven to make a purchase if the packaging is appropriate for the occasion. Since chocolates are one of the mostpopular gifts for Christmas, many prefer ones that are gift-ready.
We certainly find Ferrero’s Christmas tree POS display and Kinder’s custom in-store display attention grabbing and effective in driving impulse purchase. While Ferrero’s other displays were very simple.
Here, the side of their custom pos display unit was obscured by a huge in-store display. Shoppers coming from the other side may be compelled to look for another chocolate brand that’s near them even if they do want a Ferrero in star packaging.
What we find interesting in this one is the clear acrylic decks that seemed to reflect light. This made the packaging look expensive. However, the topmost part of the unit looked messed up.
It is important to invest in a high-quality POS display or custom POP display especially for seasonal campaigns. Christmas is a peak season for retailers, which means it’s an excellent opportunity for brands to show off and make their products appealing to customers.
If you need help with designing display units, marketing gifts, and promotional products, turn to ODM. For queries, send us an email and our staff will be more than happy to assist.
For more exciting marketing ideas, check out these blogs:
See how Ferrero celebrated Chinese New Year with their unique POS display
Massive chocolate POS display from Ferrero! This one is an excellent Christmas display
Kinder’s In-store display for Easter promotions
Check out another attractive POS display by Kinder