Advertising is an ever-evolving industry, which provides both opportunities and challenge for marketers. How can they market their campaign better and in what forms? These digital advertising boards found in a market in Shenzhen showcase the future of advertising. We loved the designs of these boards and the ability to change content because this is great to show your latest promotion and deals etc.
There are two digital display boards above in the example. One is suited towards restaurant and bars, whilst the other one caters to retail shops and supermarkets.
Restaurants and Bars
- Styled like an easel this matte finished display with a black background and wooden frame gives a vintage look. It works well in old style themed bars, clubs, and restaurants. The graphics can be changed to suit promotions in cool colors to make information stand out. Speaking of easels, read our blog about advertising easel display to learn more about its benefits.
Retail shops and Supermarkets
- The larger advertising board to the left is made out of a combination of metal and plastic with an LCD panel. With a built-in computer chip, you are able to display a picture and video promotion on the screen.
- Marketing LED displays allow for customizable content. Customizable content can include video, slideshows, and pictures. Therefore it allows flexibility on when to change content.
- This allows for more advertisements to be shown.
- With these display boards, customers can interact and find more information on promotions and products.
- With display content, you can show more than just static images. Video and slideshows are also possible.
- You can show gift with purchases and other ongoing promotions to drive sales.
- Rotate through different promotional campaigns.
The merchandise display can be controlled anywhere with a Wifi connection. This means if you have multiple displays in different regions/shops you can show content directly relating to that market.
- Low maintenance– Digital billboards require less up keeping compared to traditional boards because they are made of feature vinyl and must be replaced with new content every new promotion.
A person is not needed to change advertisement like normal billboards.
- Less overall cost– Digital displays are a higher upfront cost but are offset by printing costs.
In conclusion, digital advertising boards are a new trend of marketing communications that brands can utilise. With ease of access and great visual appeal, this makes a fantastic POS display ideal for malls, shops, and restaurants.
ODM has studied many advertising cases and has experience in creating promotional products for your needs. Inquire today to find out more.
A range of services we offer below:
Close up uses Popup Led signage to show its new toothpaste. Popup signage are a great way to drive sales.
ODM specializes in making promotional gifts for your business. Whether as a gift for purchase or for employees make anyone feel special.
Jack Daniel showcases their drink on a custom stand at a supermarket.
We can also help develop customer promotional packaging to make your brand stand out.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are in-store displays?
In-store displays are unique presentations in a store to attract shoppers to a certain product.
How can you make your in-store display more appealing?
It can be of bright and appealing colours. It is great to make the logo distinct to create more brand awareness. You can also involve a theme to make it more interesting. You can also have lighting to attract shoppers.
Is having advertising display boards expensive?
The cost of a display varies, depending on the kind of material it is made or if there are any special features to it.