In a UK store we spotted this Mojito Set that we absolutely love! Included in the box is: 2 x Mojito glasses, 2 x coasters, 2 x flamingo stirrers, 2 x long paper straws, 2 x cocktail umbrellas and a wooden muddler. The packaging is a fun meaning that the product would be instantly looked at in a shop for its cool and unique design.
Slim plastic glasses with a thick base makes this the perfect glass for your home bar, provides the fun of making the cocktail exactly to your preference and is much cheaper than drinking out.
All the essentials (minus the rum, mint and ice) needed for a good Mojito. Drinks marketing products can be used by firms to boost loyalty, brand remembrance and sales.
Why we like this product:
- Design Appeal: The packaging is fun and incentivise to the customer straight away. This packaging is a really good way to enhance your design appeal. Packaging is the first thing a customer sees about your product so it is vital to get it done right.
- Seasonal Sell-Out: This would be a fantastic holiday item / one to push sales in Spring and Summer. At BBQ’s and Summer Pool parties Mojito’s are a drink to be had – this fun pack would be great!
- Gift Idea: Who doesn’t appreciate a good drink? This makes the perfect gift for any occasion. Be it Valentine’s Day, a Birthday, Anniversary, A wedding or a house warming gift, bridal or bachelor party, this product will surely please your recipient.
- Wide Customer Range: This targets a wide demographic and therefore increases your customer range. This therefore increases your customer potential, making sales likely to increase.
- Increased Product Potential: This is an example of where drinks marketing ideas can be used to take your own business to the next level. Bacardi, which is often used in Mojios, could customize gift box sets like this to increase their brand awareness and extend their remembrance. This is exactly what Malibu did by providing a Unique Promotional Coconut Cup with every purchase of their product. This is a cheap but effective way of marketing your brand.
- Prolonged Exposure: In contrast to disposable items, such as flyers and brochures, useful items can ensure long lasting brand awareness. Printing your company name on drinks marketing gifts ensures that your audience sees your brand every time they use them. In addition, useful items can further customer engagement and brand remembrance.
These drinks promo gift ideas are a fantastic example of what we have been discussing in this blog:
More Drinks Marketing Ideas
- Custom Drink Cup: Offered by brands such as Bacardi and Malibu to boost the customer experience. If customers are getting a gift with purchase they are more likely to buy your consumer goods than your competitor brands.
- Branded Gift Set: Such as a set of shot glasses, a mojito kit, a more luxury glass and alcoholic spirit set, a tin containing the alcoholic spirit
- Drinks Packaging Design: bottle neckers, bottle jackets, bags that come with a purchase, beautiful boxes for wine.
Have these Drinks Marketing Ideas inspired you to provide a gift with purchase with your product? If so we’d love to hear from you here at the ODM Group! Get in touch with our expert team today to design and produce products exactly to your desire.
Here comes the sun! Another great use of summer to push up alcohol sales
Liqueur company makes branded deck chairs and umbrellas
We think these customized ice buckets and stirrers are a great way to push your branding out