In the world of marketing, sales is an important factor in ensuring the success of a company. To do so, it is vital to reel in customers with practical and beautiful promotional products. One great way to do it is through magazine gifts, and this blog will tell you just why!
So, why are Magazine Gifts effective?
Whether you are a magazine company, or any other company for that matter, magazine gifts can be very effective in helping your company to succeed. Also called covermount gifts, they are added in order to increase readership and raise awareness about your cause/organization/business. Here’s why:
- Prominence: Visibility is key in pulling in shoppers. When customers browse through magazines on offer, they will spot the magazine that has a free gift attached to it first. This helps bring attention to your magazine, ahead of any other publications.
- Customer Loyalty: A magazine gift or gift with purchase would make it look as if they are getting more from the purchase. The promotional gift offer would help to promote brand loyalty in that customers will have something to look forward to in your next covermount promo.
- Pester Power: A magazine giveaway effectively utilizes pester power, as children can instantly spot the unique gifts when they see them, and their ability to persuade their parents to get them the products certainly helps increase the chances of a sale.
- Increased brand exposure: Even if you are not a magazine company, a magazine gift can also greatly benefit you! For example, if you collaborate with a publication and put your product out there as a free gift, customers will eventually learn about your company. They could even purchase your products in the future, or advertise your brand through word of mouth! This collaboration by Arsenal and E-Zone is one good example of this marketing tactic.
Although Arsenal and the tech magazine seemed to be unrelated at all, still, both brands were able to benefit off of the partnership. Fans of the football team will be drawn to the magazine thanks to their limited edition gwp luggage tag.
- Cost-effective: Using covermount promo gifts is also very cost-effective as you don’t have to use very expensive gifts to get customers to notice your brand. In our example below, you’ll see that using inexpensive kids’ toys as a sports’ magazine giveaway is a very good move. Given the material of the packaging and how they are stacked in shelves and magazine racks, on pack gifts could get damaged easily. As such, something small, inexpensive to produce, and quite sturdy would be suitable as covermount gift. Furthermore, unsold pieces won’t affect affect your marketing budget that much.
So, would magazine gifts help to boost your brand’s success? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch with a member of The ODM Group today. Whether design or manufacturing services, our team of product designers can help you out.
Learn more about covermount gifts and its benefits. Please feel free to browse through our blogs.
Kuksa Cup as covermount gift? Rread on to learn more!
Proof that on pack magazine gifts need not be expensive to deliver great results! Check out this branded towel as covermount gwp for a sports mag!
Check out this useful covermount promo gift by Cosmopolitan and see how it helped skyrocket sales!