Many people worry about wearing their favorite black and white shirts because deo stains and sweat could become visible after a few hours. But Nivea’s new Black and Deo promises to give 48 hours of protection from sweat, odors, and stain. Thus, their POS display is aptly designed to suit their current campaign.
Nivea knows that having a custom-made branded FSDU can be a great way to distinguish yourself from the rest. Furthermore, the display delivered their message effectively through colors and modern design.
Why This Retail Floor Display by Nivea is an Exceptional Point of Sale Display Idea
- Colors – The black-white color combination is a nod to their new products. Although simple, the combination stood out.
- Strategic Location – Placing the freestanding display unit along the aisle greatly helped their visibility. Customers who pass by their merchandising retail display will not forget to get one of the bottles before they head to the check out counter.
- Unconventional Design – The POS display features edgy and modern style. One section of the retail floor display is black while the other is decked in white. We liked this concept because it became the visual representation of their products.
- Custom Designed – What we love about this retail floor is the custom designed shelves. The bottles of deodorants fit perfectly into the custom made holes. This keeps the bottles from falling off the shelves. The base are also branded to reinforce brand recognition.
- Connects With Customers – Even from a great distance, customers can easily tell that Nivea is promoting their newest black and white deodorant. They used the top part of the display to convey additional information about the products. We can see that they used the exact photo of their actual products to show customers coming from across the shop what they have to offer. The little cutout dress also impressed us. This small detail is a great addition to the display because it draws the attention of customers toward their display.
Marketing Lessons from Nivea’s Retail Floor Display
The goal of creating a standalone retail display is to set your products apart from the rest. Doing so could help drive impulse purchases because they create an immediate call to action. Having a solo shelf also means you are not competing for shelf space with other products, which could help you improve your sales.
When it comes to creating stunning floor retail displays or free standing display units, get a reliable POS display designer. Working with one could help you brainstorm for highly effective, functional and cost-effective in-store and ooutdoor displays.
So if you need a customized retail floor display to boost your business, get in touch with our team. Here at The ODM Group, we can help you design and source merchandising POS displays to help you with your promotion. With years of experience in sourcing, design, and manufacturing, you can expect us to deliver top-notch promotional products and POS display units. Speak with us to learn more about how we can help you expand your business through exceptional point of sale displays.
For more retail floor display ideas, browse through the following posts:
Nivea’s FSDU got people talking about their Lip Care. The advert also appeals to their target market.
What we love about this innovative display is that it look like it came straight from a sci-fi movie. This interesting display is truly out of this world. Check it out!
Are you running out of merchandising display ideas? Here are simple tips on making an effective merchandise POS display.
This cosmetic display by Neal’s Yard Remedies may be simple but the minimalistic approach is what set their brand apart from competitors. Read on to know why we love it.