Does your cosmetics POS display need a boost, but you’re running out of ideas? Ever wondered how big cosmetic brands market their products?
We’ve compiled a list of trendy cosmetics POS display ideas by UK-based cosmetic brands to inspire your next promotional campaign. Even if you’re not selling cosmetics, we believe that you can still learn a thing or two from their smart strategies.
Clever Cosmetics POS Display Ideas Worth Copying:
- Clinique: Simple and classy- that’s the feeling one gets from Clinique’s makeup on-shelf display. The use of warm colors and summery backdrop suit their packaging as well as their limited edition blushers, lipsticks, and eye shadows. Moreover, the mini display platform is highly reflective and makes the product look dazzling and expensive. As such their creative use of color, lighting, and display platform helped their brand stand out.
- Clarins: Their rotating on-shelf display is a unique attraction. It provides buyers convenient access to the products they want to buy by rotating the display stand. The stand has four sides, with two opposite sides having display slots. The sides without slots feature their product image to show customers what they are offering. It’s colorful and gives off a youthful and fun feeling. Plus, having an advert stand at the back make them even more noticeable.
- Nivea: Their blue-white beach hut floor display is easy on the eyes and is perfect for the summer. The floor display features functional wheels, which means it can be moved outside or be used for guerrilla marketing. Following a theme makes your POS display more attractive to buyers.
- Orly: Because their colorful bunting display is as colorful as their nail polish it makes shoppers feel as if they’re in for a lush nail treat! Simple and colorful, their vibrant bunting display features their 3 for 2 promos to attract attention and stimulate sales.
Other Trendy Cosmetics POS Display Ideas:
- Benefit: In order to boost their promotion, Benefit are using a POS Display that resembles their packaging and mascara. This strategy ensures shoppers will easily spot their display stand from afar. They also included before and after images, which effectively demonstrates how their mascara can make eyelashes more beautiful.
- Lancome: With their makeup products on full display, buyers can inspect and try the product. This way it will help their customers to make a buying decision. With their leaflets, their buyers can learn more about their super effective mascara, thereby enhancing their brand visibility and market reach.
Having a unique POS display will give you great marketing advantage over your competitors. So upgrade your next promotion with trendy cosmetics POS displays to attract customers to your product.
ODM will help you discover the best promotional idea for your next project. You can count on us to deliver promotional merchandise tailor-made to your business needs. Feel free to get in touch!