If you’re looking for a great idea to promote your brand then you might like these custom cardboard standups. A lot of brands know the marketing prowess of cardboard standups. If you happen to visit the mall or any store, chances are, you would see standees of celebrities or any known personalities endorsing a product. It is pretty evident in the promo standees of known phone brands such as Huawei, Vivo, and Samsung.
Where to Place these Custom Cardboard Standups?
It’s vital to find the perfect location for this type of display. Retailers and marketing experts recommend placing standees in prominent locations with high foot traffic such as:
- Restaurants and bars
- Corporate Events and Trade Show Marketing
- Store entrances
- Malls and movie marketing
- Tourist Spots
Why d0 we love these Custom Cardboard Standups?
- Cost – Effective – PVC or Cardboard standees are usually cheap. This makes them an economical choice for marketing. Therefore, even if your marketing budget is small, you’ll always find a material will suit your needs.
- Attracts Attention – The life-size versions are extremely eye-catching. This draws the much-needed attention to your products or services which could mean success in the long run. Check out this great standee from Moccona.
- Customisable – As seen on the images, these are highly customisable. Brands could shape them into any design that they like. Also, they can be folded flat. Hence storing and transport is never an issue.
Whether you want to turn heads at a trade show, promote a new product or would like to drive attention to your brand, these custom cardboard standups are truly helpful. Overall, we highly recommend using display standees for your brand campaign.
Should you need help in creating your first custom cardboard standups, please contact the ODM team. They’ll be more than willing to assist you with any marketing or manufacturing queries you may have.
Here are other promotional displays from other brands
Guardian Health and Beauty flaunts some substantial on-premise displays outside of their store in Singapore.
This is a simple yet creative display from L’Occitane.
Lastly, copy Shell’s strategy and increase your sales.