Branded drinking glasses are a common on-pack gifts in the drinks industry. They are versatile, flexible, and practical. Because drinking glasses are something people like to share, they ensure increased brand exposure. This is why many companies are using custom drinking glasses to promote their products. Let us take a look at Clan MacGregor’s free custom drinkware.
So what makes their free on-pack shot glass stand out?
Why We Love Clan MacGregor’s Custom Drinkware
The custom drinkware can be used together with the whisky and other liquor products. Therefore, the on-pack promo gift encourages customers to have a taste of their whisky right away.
Even after the product has been consumed, the shot glasses can be used for longer. This serves as a tangible token from the company. Furthermore, its perceived value increases the more customers use the products.
3. Great Way to Deliver Marketing Message
Branded drinking glasses are a great way to convey your marketing message to a diverse group of people. This example of Clan MacGregpr may not be branded, but its practical value helps drive brand message effectively.
4. Drives Impulse Purchases
By offering a free on-pack item, Clan MacGregor is encouraging customers to buy the product on the spot. This is because the gifts provide more value for their money. As such, the on-pack gift serves as the primary driving force for customers.
Drinking cups, mugs and glasses are an inexpensive way to stand out on shelves. They offer long-term marketing and advertising benefits, making them a worthwhile investment at a very affordable price. When it comes to manufacturing promotional products, you want them to be cost-efficient yet functional and beautiful.
6. Great for Everyday Use
Alcoholic drinks are better shared with friends. As such, drinking a glass of Clan MacGregor after a tiring day at work not only strengthens the bond between friends, but they also ensure maximum brand exposure.
7. Easy to Clean and Maintain
Glass is an excellent material to work with. They are hygienic and easy to clean. This means no unwanted residue will stick to the surface.
What Can Be Improved?
- Branding : Clan MacGregor’s custom drinkware is certainly a great addition to anyone’s home bar as they are simple yet classy. They suit any occasion. However, if you really want to double your exposure, do consider customizing them with your brand name or logo. The more the drinking glasses are shared, the more you gain unlimited brand exposure.
- Additional Functionality : Make your products even more attractive by having additional functionality. Take a look at this example. Below you can see a drinking glass chess set. This is also a great drinking game idea during parties and events.
- Customization – When it comes to promotional drinking glasses, appearance is really important. Creating visually appealing designs will prompt customers to buy and collect them.
ODM is Here to Help You Out!
Would a custom drinkware help your liquor marketing? If so, then contact our team to learn more about how we can help you grow your business through effective custom promotional merchandise and marketing gifts. We have years of experience in sourcing, design, and manufacture of promotional products for the drinks industry. So get in touch with us today!
For more marketing ideas, check these blogs out:
Drinking glasses are a common on-pack gifts with alcoholic beverage. This is because they go well the main selling product and are effective in creating a lasting
We certainly like these cactus-shape glaassware because they are edgy and eye-catching. Find out why they make great promotional items.
Give your customers a reason to choose your products over others by offering free on pack gift with purchase. Here are the reasons you should offer a GWP branded glass to your customers!
Looking for excellent wine marketing ideas? Then a promotional wine glass may be what you need! Here’s a fine example from a leading wine brand.
Find out how Black Hound utilized their branded shot glasses to their advantage.
Gain everyday brand exposure with these 3 gifts for the drinks industry.