We absolutely love this custom wood packaging for an herbal balm tincture. Design appeal, quality, and being eco-friendly are what attracted us to this packaging. Made in the shape of a book, this custom wood packaging stood out from the rest.
Its bespoke shape is what we noticed right away. We have seen so many wooden packaging ideas before, but this one still managed to catch our attention.
The packaging is an important part of your presentation as a brand. Unless you are an established brand, people will have no way of telling how effective or delicious your products are. That is why having a meaningful and well-thought-out product packaging is very important for introducing new products and promoting small-sized businesses.
Why We Love this Custom Wood Packaging
- Design Appeal: The intriguing design makes it very appealing, which helps stimulate sales. The color and materials used, complement the product being sold. . As shoppers, we are attracted to beautiful packaging and displays. We love unique and novelty items. This is why this brand’s packaging is so effective. At first glance, it looks like a huge book, but it actually is a packaging for a herbal balm.
- Sturdy: Your packaging should not only be beautiful, but durable as well. As wood is hard, it provided enough support for the bottles of herbal balm tincture. This ensures that the products will not get squished or broken while in transit. Wood is hard-wearing and resilient, making it an ideal material for use in shipping promotional products. It is also resistant to different weather conditions, thus ensuring the quality of the products.
- Environmentally-Friendly: We love the fact that the custom wood packaging is eco-friendly. The box itself is made from wood, while the ribbon is made from some kind of plant fiber. The whole packaging looks earthy and natural, which is suitable for the herbal balm tinctures they are selling.
- Unique Characteristic: In the olden days, herbal medicines are written and illustrated in large books. This is the impression we got when we saw this on display. It gives people that “magical” and “ancient” vibe. And we always love that mysterious appeal, don’t we?
- Makes a Great Gift: When customers are choosing gifts, they want something that is not just useful but pretty as well. Having pretty merchandise packaging makes choosing gifts easier.
Our Key Takeaways
Unique, eco-friendly, and sturdy, this custom wood packaging is certainly one of the best packaging ideas that we have seen thus far. The earthy and natural elements of the packaging make it very suitable for the kind of product they are selling.
Moreover, effective packaging evokes emotion and encourages one to act upon your call to action. They also tell your brand’s story in a visually appealing manner.
Where Does ODM Come In?
Our team can help with all the things promotional. We have previously featured branded wooden packaging in our blog, so if you are interested, you may want to check them out!
After more packaging ideas? We have picked some of our favorite blogs to inspire you.
Dr. Jart+ packaging caught our attention because of its colorful and cute designs. Check them out:
Just in time for Christmas! These chocolate brands are offering a one-of-a-kind on-pack gift: an advent calendar printed on the packaging. Buy any of these chocolates and get an advent calendar:
This box packaging by Milo is definitely one of our favorites. It’s innovative, engaging, and wholesome.
We had a lot of fun playing this finger football, thanks to Snickers’ innovative packaging idea. Check it out:
Are you wondering how aluminum tubes for cosmetic products are being made? This blog will show you how these little tubes are made:
Biodegradable packaging materials are increasingly becoming popular as single-use plastic fall out of favor. Here’s why you should hop into the green packaging train:
Have you ever heard of the term “Packaging Drop Test”? This blog will explain everything you need to know about it: