Foil stamping is a great way to add that custom high end touch to your promotional products.
A special printing process using heat and metallic film, foil stamping uses sculpted metal stamps. The heated stamps seal a thin layer of metallic film onto a surface working similarly to a letterpress. Once heated, it presses the foil with enough pressure that the foil sticks only in the intended places.
Using multiple layers of foil in this process can create an embossing effect, offering added style choices.
- Hard plastic
As a unique printing method for promotional products, companies who choose to use this can communicate to consumers a high perceived value, strengthening the brand positioning of the company.
Here are just some products that you can consider for foil stamping.
- Custom Branded Gift Box Packaging: Oreo’s moon cake packaging features foil stamped designs that are really stunning. The brand used two types of foil printing: matte print for the moon shape images and glossy for the rabbits and stars.
- Bags – Adding a foil stamped logo on your custom promotional bag can make it look trendy. These power bank bags will look more stylish with metallic logo. Perfect for girls and teens who are always on the go.
- Custom Card Holders – Getting your logo stamped on these products with added shimmer can make them look really appealing. Customers will definitely be proud to carry these items around.
- Bottle glorifier POS displays – Foil stamping is ideal for bottle glorifiers because of its high-end appeal.
- Promotional notebooks – Make your promotional notebooks look funky and trendy with shimmering logos. Foil stamping adds a fantastic texture to any marketing gift and promotional product. For instance, this wireless charging notebook as client gift item could look more sophisticated with a shiny logo. We often see journals and organizers with the year and company name embossed on the cover so we think this product will also look great with that kind of design.
- Cosmetic Promotional Items – The shiny details will definitely add glam to your cosmetic promotional items. Cosmetic products are usually glamorous and high-end so it only is ideal to communicate this through your branding. which products would be suitable? This power bank with mirror could transform from plain to trendy with foil stamping technique.
- Promotional T-Shirt – Wearable promotional items such as t-shirts allow your brand to gain tremendous advertising exposure. Custom design shirts with foil stamped branding can be an excellent conversation starter.
So, if you’re keen to create stunning promotional materials and gifts for your business, work with us. Our ODM team has an extensive knowledge in designing, sourcing, and manufacturing custom promotional merchandise for business.
To ensure the quality of your products are consistent with your design and branding needs, we conduct stringent quality check and visit factories. Speak with our merchandisers today to learn more about our services.
To know what branding and printing techniques are ideal for your promotional products, please browse through the blogs below:
Here’s what you need to know about debossing and embossing logos.
Silk screen printing remains to be the top choice for transferring designs on textile and many promotional products. why is that? Learn more about this technique here:
Ever wondered how color changing mugs work? This is due to Leuco dye, a type of thermochromic material (substance which reversibly changes colour due to a change in temperature). Learn more about it here:
Embroidered logos are long-lasting and are ideal for caps, apparel, shoes, and bags. If you’re thinking of using this technique, here are the things you need to know:
What is a decal logo? It’s different from sticker in that you need to use heat or water to transfer designs on plastic, glass, or textile. Is this the right printing technique for you? Let’s find out:
Epoxy Doming – This technique has a wide range of application such as – key chains, ref magnets, badges, and stickers. The resin adds an interesting shine and durability to the products.
Acid Etching OR Laser Engraving – This allows you to etch designs on your metal product. Acid eats away the metal, leaving long lasting markings.
Great for trade shows and exhibits, light projectors will definitely make your brand noticeable:
Ideal for both in-store and outdoor advertising, holographic display advertising can spice up your promotions. Animations, videos and jpeg files can be played on demand: