The drinks industry is one highly competitive industry. Beer companies are always looking for ways to stand out. One effective way to market your products is through custom branded brewery merchandise. Take a look at these beer marketing ideas by Heart of Darkness in Vietnam.
To further boost their presence in Vietnam, they are offering exclusive beer merchandise such as caps with logo, branded promotional T-shirt, drinking glass, stubby holder, coaster, poster, framed poster, and menu holder.
Heart of Darkness did a great job wooing their Asian market with their custom promotional merchandise. They are all branded, practical, and are well-designed. You can see that they really put a lot of thought and effort into making these products. But why are these products so crucial for their marketing strategy?
9 Beer Marketing Ideas and the Role They Play in Marketing Drinks
- Branded T-Shirt – Featuring exclusive designs from their brand, these branded shirts are really appealing. Wearing the shirts outside the bar could exponentially increase their visibility beyond their shop. Ideal for trade show marketing, this can make them highly visible among potential clients and business partners.
- Collar Shirt with Logo – The front and back parts of the shirt feature the company name for maximum visibility. The promotional t-shirt can be worn by customers and staff to promote their brand wherever they go.
- Custom Caps – Wearable promotional items such as shirts and caps work as a mobile advertisement for the company. They never go out of style and they come in handy during summer. Beer and caps also make great summer promotion combo!
- Stubby Holder – Keep beers cool all day long with these promotional stubby holders. These custom koozies from Heart of Darkness feature artsy designs that will suit their target market.
- Drinking Glasses – Heart of Darkness also offers three different drinking glasses for their customers. What we love about these products is that they all showcase their signature red logo, which really helps in driving their marketing message. Therefore, these are an effective way to get their brands into the hands of their target market!
- Framed Poster – For beer fans, nothing makes them feel like an authentic beer lover than a framed poster. Displaying them in the mini bar, living room, bedroom, and pub can help create better brand recognition.
- Poster – This one is much larger and would make a great art piece on your bar and restaurant. No more empty walls again! Displaying them where there is high foot traffic could help in creating finer brand remembrance. Furthermore, they add character to an otherwise boring blank wall.
- Coaster – Simple yet effective, these colorful coasters will surely be a great way to promote their product. It comes in a set of 12 so this is really perfect for gatherings and parties, improving . When people are relaxed and happy they are more receptive to new ideas. As such, having a branded coasters in your ambassadors kit could help brew up their marketing success.
- Custom Menu Stand – Bars and restaurants are not complete without an acrylic menu stand to showcase their bestselling products. The brand name is slightly embossed and the red-black combination made the design pop out.
ODM Can Help With Your Beer Promotions!
So, are you ready to brew up your business success? Were you inspired by these examples? If so, get in touch with our team to learn how we can help you create the best beer merchandise for your promotions. ODM specializes in design, sourcing, and manufacture of custom promotional merchandise and marketing gifts. Rely on us for amazing projects from factory to the international market!
For more liquor marketing ideas and beer merch, check these following blogs out!
Custom Beer Merchandise Ideas to Inspire Your Next Project
There are so many ways to custom design a beer caddie for promotions. Perfect for pubs and restaurants, these drink holders can carry 6 bottles at a time, increasing work efficiency whilst promoting your brand. Furthermore, they also make great beer packaging.
This custom beer tap by Estrella Galicia really commands attention. Here’s why:
Spotted at a bar, this huge display is attracting lots of eyeball. But how did it help the brand gain more traction?
Why are beer buckets are an important part of your beer marketing plan? This blog gives you the rundown on the benefits of branding with a custom beer bucket.
Beer companies continuously find ways to make their brands pop. One way to make an impact is to take advantage of special holidays. here’s how you can celebrate international beer day with custom beer day giveaways!
This is not your average beer mug. It can help maintain the temperature of your drinks for linger, here’s how:
This idea came straight from hell. And here’s why: