Promotional gifts should be considered a vital component of any brand’s marketing plans, especially with the fierce competition between bubble tea brands. It is time to go beyond unique tea flavours, and invest in bubble tea merchandise.
How Can Promotional Gifts Benefit Your Brand?
Boosts Customer Retention
- Branded bubble tea merchandise is a great way to boost customer retention. For example, a branded bubble teacup holder can be used for multiple different drinks. Seeing the brand logo on a constant basis will create a sense of familiarity. As a result, this would encourage the consumer to purchase your product when they are craving for bubble tea.
Increased Brand Awareness
- Promotional gifts are an easy way to generate brand awareness. Therefore, by integrating your brand’s logo on custom promotional products, especially frequently used items, your brand name will be seen by many people. An example would be a branded face mask. By placing your logo on such a visible item, you are sure to attract views from passersby.
Diversify Product Range
- Promotional gifts can offer a great platform to explore new markets that may not be expected from your brand. Bubble tea shops are expected to sell drinks, but it should not be limited to selling cold beverages only. Offering bubble tea merchandise as a freebie or as a purchase with purchase will certainly help keep the brand relevant.
5 Promotional Gift Ideas to Promote Bubble Tea Brands:
1. Bubble Tea Cup Holder
Custom cup holders are one of the most popular promotional gifts in the F&B industry. They are not only sustainable and reusable, but the holder is also customisable. This makes it suitable for your brand’s marketing strategy and appealing to your customers. If you are interested in this product quote product code ODM-3071.
2. Reusable Masks with Straw Hole
Now that countries are re-opening their economy, bubble tea shops are also opening their doors for business. However many people are not comfortable taking off their masks in public. Therefore, this creates a problem for people who want to drink outdoors, but can’t seem to find a practical way to do so. This is where the promotional face mask with a straw hole comes in handy. Users can insert their straws in order to drink while simultaneously wearing their masks. Should you be keen on this item, quote product code ODM-3044.
3. Collapsible Metal Straws
Reusable straws are daily use items, and have high utility. Hence, collapsible metal straws would make great bubble tea merchandise. Moreover, it is easy to customise by placing your brand logo on the straw or using brand colors. It is also eco-friendly in that they are washable and reusable, thus, minimizing the need to for plastic straws. If you are interested in this item, quote product code ODM-3073.
4. Bamboo Straws
Looking for a sustainable straw alternative? Sustainable promotional products, such as these bamboo straws are 100% biodegradable. Besides, they can also be customised with designs, logos or texts either printed or engraved onto the body of the straws. Do you want to see your brand advertised on this this item, quote product code ODM-2985 when contacting our team.
5. Bamboo Wood Insulated Bottle with Tea Strainer
Green marketing has definitely become a trend in recent years. Because many bubble tea shops tend to use a lot of single-use plastic cups, introducing a sustainable reusable bottle would surely be a great idea. Additionally, this would show consumers that the brand cares for the environment, which could help improve your reputation. If you are keen on customising this product, quote product code ODM-2588 when contacting our team.
In conclusion, we strongly believe that bubble tea merchandise will add value to your brand. The use of bubble tea merchandise will allow brands to diversify their product range and attract more customers with new items. Furthermore, the merchandise can be customised to fit your brand which helps to increase brand recall and cause brand loyalty to skyrocket.
How can ODM Help?
Interested in any of the bubble tea merchandise shown? Do not hesitate to contact us with a quote for each of the images.
If you are looking for eco-friendly products or promotional gifts, ODM is here to help! Our Mindsparkz team can help you in designing branded promotional merchandise for your business. We’d love to hear from you and assist you to get the best out of your marketing budget.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why are reusable straws a better alternative?
Single-use straws are made of relatively thin material, they break down into smaller plastic particles known as microplastics more quickly. In addition,they are not easily recyclable in most facilities.
What is green marketing?
Green marketing refers to the practice of developing and advertising products based on their real or perceived environmental sustainability.
Where was bubble tea invented?
Bubble tea originated from Taiwan, Boba culture started in the late '80s. Milk tea was already well-known in Taiwan, as tea drinking was a robust practice in East Asia.