Gift redemption is probably one of the most popular ways to incentivize customers and build trust among customers. Rewards are a great way to keep customers loyal to your brand. When done right, this could boost your sales even more!
Take a look at this example by Gatorade. They are offering exciting rewards such as branded tent, cap, drawstring bag, and umbrella. We spotted this promotion at a 7-11 store in Hong Kong.
Here’s the mechanics for the gift redemption. Collect wrappers in exchange for cool gifts (wrapper must show the soccer player as seen in the poster). Here are the branded products for redemption:
- 2 wrappers for a baseball cap
- 4 wrappers for a drawstring bag
- 8 wrappers for a UV umbrella
- 20 wrappers for an outdoor tent
- 30 wrappers for a clothing voucher
Offer ends on 15 September and the redemption hours are from 12pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday.
Why Do We Like This Promotional Redemption Gifts from Gatorade?
- Tents – Outdoor tents are a great way to make your brand more visible. Ideal for camping, picnic, and outdoor events, they make great outdoor advertising tools because they expose your brand to so many people. In our example, you can see that the tent is branded with Gatorade logo and comes in the brand’s signature orange hue. Furthermore, their official hashtag #NothingBeatsGatorade adds a
If you are considering using this amazing outdoor marketing idea, then check out these eye-catching examples of outdoor tents for your next promotion:
2. Baseball Caps – Wearable promotional gifts will surely give your brand the boost it needs. Wearing them takes your brand to the streets where many people can see the logo. Thus, they work as a walking advertisement for your company. Moreover these type of redemption rewards have high perceived value because they are of use to consumers.
3. Umbrella – Like tents and caps, umbrellas are high-utility and are valued by clients. Customers will feel as if they have scored a great reward when they receive something as useful as a custom branded umbrella. Furthermore, using them would ensure the brand unlimited advertising benefits at no additional cost. In this example, Gatorade managed to keep their designs simple yet recognizable.
4. Drawstring Bag – We love Gaorade’s custom printed drawstring bag because of its simple design and functionality. This is perfect for sports activities, school, and a casual day out. Bags are versatile and high-utility. Thus, customers will surely keep them and show them off to their friends, gaining the brand massive brand exposure.
5. Clothing Voucher – What is more exciting than receiving free clothing voucher? Customers can use the $500 worth of vouchers to shop pieces of trendy clothing from their favorite shop. With that said, shoppers will be encouraged to fulfill the conditions stated in the mechanics. This is because the higher the prize, the more exciting it is to invest in something, be it a game or a simple redemption program.
Gatorade truly made a remarkable impact with their gift redemption items. This marketing scheme created a sense of urgency among customers because the redemption period runs for a limited time only. Furthermore, rewarding customers like this boosted their sales as shoppers need to collect bottle wrappers to redeem the merchandise.
So are you considering sunning a redemption gift program? If so, here are other promotional product ideas you should consider offering.
Excellent Gift Redemption Ideas You Need to See Now!
1. 3D Ceramic Mugs – Practical and customizable, branded ceramic mugs will surely find utility in the hands of your target market. Instead of the usual plain mugs with brand name, why not consider giving away 3D printed custom mugs? Interesting texture and visual appeal are what make them truly interesting. With various designs available, customers will have fun collecting your mugs! Check out this product here:
2. Customised Branded Stationery – Branded notebooks, pens, and pencils are something that your customers will surely love. Great for home, school, and office use, a branded stationery will leave a positive impression on the minds of your target audience. The more they use it, the more they become familiar with the brand.
3. Tumblers – This would be great for beverage companies who want to further strengthen their brand positioning and convey their marketing message. They come in different colors, shapes, and are customizable.
4. Power Bank – This makes a great redemption giveaway gift because it is relevant today since most people are using smartphones nowadays. Shoppers would be more willing to participate in the redemption program because these are high-quality items that they cannot buy at a cheap price.
5. USB – This is a great marketing gift or redemption item because useful items such as this one can stimulate brand engagement and brand recognition. Using them on a daily basis creates finer brand remembrance.
Contact The ODM Group
If you are looking for effective branded promotional products fro gift redemption, then do not hesitate to contact The ODM Group today! We have experience in design and product sourcing so you can expect us to provide you with top-notch promo gifts for your business. Send us an email to learn more about how our team of dedicated designers and merchandisers can help you.
For more redemption gift ideas, read on the following blogs:
Learn how LINE maximized their sales through excellent customer incentives that include eco-friendly tableware, tumblers, and mugs and plates.
Simple yet practical, mugs are the go-to marketing gifts for just about any industry. Check out this blog to learn why promotional mugs make great redemption gifts.
We love this gift because it is meaningful and really reflects the unique culture of their target market. But why is this is not your ordinary promo gift?
Great example of brand activation through redemption rewards. Learn how this popular coffee brand in Vietnam earned massive sales bump through loyalty gifts!