April is Earth Awareness Month, and this is the best time to express your company’s environmental stance. One way to help minimize your carbon footprints and encourage customers to do the same is to use eco-friendly promotional items such as these solar promotional products. Green promotional products not only help in raising awareness about current environmental issues but they can also give your brand a huge competitive advantage.
4 Solar Promotional Gifts for Earth Awareness Month
Due to consumers’ growing concerns about environmental pollution and their contributions to it, they tend to be more inclined towards environmentally-friendly companies who share their concerns. They also prefer green alternatives to single-use plastic bags such as custom eco-friendly bags made from wheat, bamboo, and recycled paper.
Thus, to strengthen customer loyalty, you should ensure your production processes and products are eco-friendly. You could also offer green corporate gifts like solar led keychains to further reinforce your message. This is because solar-powered products do not contribute to air pollution and are safe to use. The following are 4 solar promotional gifts that you can use to augment your green marketing.
4 Solar Promotional Gift Ideas for Earth Awareness Month
1.Solar Charger Packs: Portable chargers take a longer time to charge, thus consuming more electricity. Solar charger packs are a fantastic alternative to portable chargers because they harness the sun’s energy. They can charge phones, USB devices, and tablets. Because there’s an unlimited amount of solar energy, these solar chargers can help consumers to cut back on electricity usage.
It is safe to use because the CE and FCC markings on the product show that they are compliant with international safety standards. With such products, you can now charge all your devices without worrying about the negative impacts on the environment!
2. Paper Solar Chargers: Some Portable power banks are heavy and bulky, but this paper solar charger is different. It is lightweight and slim so it is more convenient to use. You don’t even have to worry about these chargers running out of power as they are solar-powered. Plus, they provide a great opportunity for creative branding.
3. Solar Fan Caps: Although solar fan caps may not look aesthetically pleasing, you should not rule it out entirely. This is because such caps provide you with some comfort and protection from the scorching sun. It has a built-in fan to help customers cool down. Moreover, the fan will work as long as the sun is shining and at its peak, as it uses solar energy to charge.
4. Solar Torches: These flashlights make an amazing emergency companion. Because it is solar-powered, customers will not have to worry about the battery leaking. Thus, solar torches are ideal for emergency situations as it would not fail on you.
While all the products above will definitely leave a positive impact on the environment, customizing these products will surely make your customers view your brand in a positive light. Here are 4 ways you can do so:
4 Ways to Customize these Solar Promotional Products
1.Branding: This is the most crucial part of product design. By not branding your products, you are missing out on the opportunity to enhance your visibility. Additionally, you are also losing your competitive edge, indirectly making your competitors’ products and services seem more attractive. As you’re at risk of a shrinking consumer base when this happens, you should always brand your products with your logo, brand name, and brand visuals.
2. Additional Features: You should always find ways to innovate products by adding new features or functions to them. Firstly, you can innovate the solar charger packs by making it attachable to bags or even combine the two and create a custom solar backpack. Secondly, you can innovate the paper solar chargers by making it as small as a credit card. Thirdly, you can also turn the cap with a solar fan into a Promotional 6-in-1 solar toy. As for the solar torch, you can make it even more portable by turning it into a Foldable solar torch.
3. Meaningful Messages: The purpose of using solar-powered products is to reduce our carbon footprints and encourage sustainability. You could add meaningful messages like “Don’t turn your back on the environment, not when it needs you the most” to remind consumers to use eco-friendly products every day.
4. Packaging: No matter how innovative and beautiful your products are, your products will dim in comparison to less innovative products that have custom retail packaging or sustainable ones like custom cardboard packaging. Therefore, the packaging is equally important in promoting your products and brand. A way for you to customize your packaging is by using environmentally friendly materials such as rice husk packaging:
Here are Other Solar Promotional Product Ideas for Earth Day
Custom Solar Windmill – Here’s an amazing marketing gift idea you should offer your customers, clients, and employees this Earth Awareness Month. It is more than just a decorative item so read the blog to know why it works!
Solar Camping Lights – Many people will surely rush to the countryside once the coronavirus pandemic is over. Here are different ideas for camping lights that companies should include in their merchandise list.
Power can be a constant concern during hiking trips. That is why we are offering you these solar backpacks. These are 2-in-1 products that combine the functionality of a backpack and a solar panel. Check out the innovative designs here:
Find out how NIVEA used a paper-thin solar panel for their summer promotional advertisement!
Here’s another inspiration for a solar powered toy we found during HK Toy Show!
Take a look at how ODM can help you with your green promotional literature!
In a Nutshell,
Earth Awareness Month is the perfect time to show the public of your commitment and efforts towards minimizing your carbon footprint. You should also take this time to encourage and remind the public to play their part to conserve the environment too. However, just because you’re using sustainable products doesn’t mean that there’s no more room for creativity and innovation. You could add meaningful messages or other useful features to it. These factors also help to enhance brand awareness, brand visibility and eventually revenue.
Keen on making your sustainable marketing gifts or personalized and promotional marketing gift items? Contact ODM now to learn more about how we can help you out. We have a team of product designers with vast experience in designing promotional products for your business. We can assist you with product brainstorming and sourcing of green promotional products.
Also, if you like the products mentioned above, quote these product codes when you send an email of inquiry.
- Solar Charger Packs: 1972
- Paper Solar Chargers: 57
- Solar Fan Cap: 534
- Solar Torches: 1503
For more interesting promotional product ideas for Earth Day, check these blogs out:
These pieces of kitchenware are made from eco-friendly and recyclable materials. One of the reasons why they make great promotional products is its functionality and sustainability.
What we like about these tumblers is that they are made from bamboo and are well insulated, keeping the contents warm all day long! But most importantly, they offer great branding opportunities for companies. As such, we believe that these items will surely catch the attention of eco-conscious business owners and customers.
Wooden pieces of cutlery and cooking tools are a great way to promote your brand. Not only are they eco-friendly, but they are affordable as well.
Check out these cool eco-friendly promotional bags! Available in a variety of colors and styles, these bags will surely make you stand out!
Printer ink plays an integral part in the manufacturing industry, but it can also be harmful to the environment. However, there is a new alternative to the petroleum-based ink that we normally use: plant-based ink! Here’s what you need to know about this eco-friendly ink:
Have you ever thought of using eco-friendly bags to promote your brand? Here’s why it is a smart marketing move:
Cork is another eco-friendly material that we love to use in the manufacture of various promotional products. Find out what makes them unique:
Make your promotions memorable with these bamboo executive boxed pen set. Unique and eco-friendly, customers will remember you as a brand that cares for the environment.
Wheat straw is fast becoming popular nowadays. They make a great alternative to leather and plastic. Here are wheta straw merchandise you need to see right now!
Disposable utensils and straws often end up in our oceans, polluting them in the process. However, you can now eat in peace knowing that your disposable spoons can be recycled. Learn more about custom cornstarch spoons here:
This solar umbrella not only provides shade but it also allows customers to recharge their devices whenever they use it. This is perfect for bra and restaurant promotions.
Plastic straws are one of the leading causes of plastic pollution. In this blog, we will show you why you should be investing in custom bamboo products.
Are you looking for a unique and effective corporate gift? Why not offer bamboo cups? Find out what makes them unique.
Have you heard about organic pigment? Here is everything you need to know about organic pigment:
In this blog, we explain why you should invest in sugar cane packaging:
What is a compostable paper packaging? We will spill the secrets in this blog:
Are you looking for an interesting packaging idea? This blog will explain what rice husk packaging is and its benefits.
It is high time to ditch single-use plastic. There are so many alternatives and one of those is corn starch packaging. Find out more about this packaging:
In this blog, we share you the reasons you should invest in custom paper bags: